The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

WOW WHAT AN EPIC GAME

I know people are going to say well it was a fluke and Denver didnt deserve to win due to the call but last checked calsl are part of the game and San Diego had 4 chances AFTER THE CALL TO WIN THE GAME. I am so pumped after this win, I don't know why Mike "I look like Bush, Shanahan" went for it but WHAT A WIN. Denver has the most lethal offense so far in to this year. Selvin Young, Micheal Pittman, Jay Cutler, Eddie Royal, Brandon Stokely, Brandon Marshall, Tony Scheffler....WOW

Ok time to compare now

QBs - Tony Romo, Donovan McNabb, Aaron Rodgers, Eli Manning, Jay Cutler ... Cutler would be the last choice for most if not everyone

WRs - Terrell Owens, Desean Jackson, Donald Driver, Plaxico Burress, Marshall ... Marshall would be the 4th reciever id take from that list

TEs - Jason Witten, Matt Schobel, Donald Lee, Kevin Boss, Daniel Graham ... weakest in the TE dept. from all those teams is Eagles than it would be the Broncos

RBs - Marion Barber, Brian Westbrook, Ryan Grant, Brandon Jacobs, Selvin Young ... Selvin Young would be the last guy mostly everyone would take

I gotta disagree with some of this. I really like Cutler, more than Rodgers or Manning. Also you are underrating Brandon Marshall, he had 1300 yards last year.

I'd go:

Romo

McNabb

Cutler

Rodgers

Manning

WR:

TO

Plax

Marshall

Jennings (instead of Driver)

DeSean Jackson

RB:

Westbrook

Barber

Jacobs

Grant

Young

Cutler's well on his way to a mammoth year I think. I don't know how big of a role this diabetes issue played in his physical health before and perhaps simply having Eddie Royal in there with Brandon Marhsall is making a difference but Cutler looks like he's gone to the next level imo.

J.T. O'Sullivan, I'm impressed. Playing in a tough stadium against a defence that plays very well at home, scrambling through an offensive line that disintegrates on just about every passing play and he made several clutch 3rd down plays (when Seattle wasn't gifting them through penalties.) We may finally have a QB. It's been so long that I'm willing to crown someone after one good game.

Cutler's well on his way to a mammoth year I think. I don't know how big of a role this diabetes issue played in his physical health before and perhaps simply having Eddie Royal in there with Brandon Marhsall is making a difference but Cutler looks like he's gone to the next level imo.

J.T. O'Sullivan, I'm impressed. Playing in a tough stadium against a defence that plays very well at home, scrambling through an offensive line that disintegrates on just about every passing play and he made several clutch 3rd down plays (when Seattle wasn't gifting them through penalties.) We may finally have a QB. It's been so long that I'm willing to crown someone after one good game.

Archived