The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Wow, he's been responding to all his hate-mail.

I've gained a lot of respect for Hochuli this week at how he's handled this all. He's not trying to sugarcoat his mistake like the NHL office did when Brett Hull "scored" the Cup-winning goal or that umpire who cost the Angels a trip to the World-Series when Molina "dropped" the third-strike.

I'd start Rivers to. I think we'll see a shootout on Monday night. Favre always plays well Monday nights and the Chargers are due for a win.

Ed Hochuli devistated over blown call which cost San Diego a win:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...?urn=nfl,108018

Also the Vikes are starting Gus Ferotte Sunday.

yea but i doubt the bucs would do it... if they trade garcia and griese starts to stink up there really going to regret it and i dont think gruden wants to it even get to that point... they should give culpepper a call, id think hed be perfect for there team now even though it would be weird for both parties or they should give chris simms a call

I believe Chris Simms went to the Titans? The Bucs can probably use Gradkowski (sp) as a solution if Griese starts struggling. But still there are some serviceable QB's out there. Sage Rosenfels, who is backup to Matt Schaub in Houston might be an option, or one of those extra quarterbacks that Miami has.

Archived