The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Super

Bowl

MVP

That's unequivocal in my opinion. And while Eli's Super Bowl wasn't his best game of the playoffs, the Giants aren't there without clinical performances from Eli against Tampa Bay and Dallas.

EDIT: Also, that monday nighter was a really really good game. As much as Tirico and Kornheiser are a joke.

I had a good night tonight,

Picked the Eagles to cover and I went 12-3 this week, hopefully that will be enough to get me some money.

Also won $150 at the bar and a basket of goodies(a bunch of Axe stuff, movie pass, starbucks card, salad bowl, coffee mug, peanut butter, soap and some other goodies)

Man I wanted the Eagles to win tonight, they came so close. If Westbrook doesn't fumble that play i'm saying they would of won. I think we all saw the top 2 teams in the NFC tonight. It'll be great if they both meet in the playoffs.

That was one of the best Monday nighters ever.

Man I wanted the Eagles to win tonight, they came so close. If Westbrook doesn't fumble that play i'm saying they would of won. I think we all saw the top 2 teams in the NFC tonight. It'll be great if they both meet in the playoffs.

That was one of the best Monday nighters ever.

Archived