The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Raiders prove they suck. What the eff, the Dolphins can beat the Patriots but the Jets can't? Oh god. I think its time to Fire B.Schott and bring in a new O-Cord we need someone who will allow our hall-of-fame QB to actually pass it. May god be with us tomorrow

Anyone else scratching their head at the Raiders clock management? I mean jeez Russell was leaving 10 seconds on the play clock when the Raiders last had the ball, they could have easily gotten the clock down to the two minute warning.

Good effort by the Bills at the end, showed a lot of heart, although never have I seen a team collapse like the Raiders did the final 4 minutes of that game.

Raiders prove they suck. What the eff, the Dolphins can beat the Patriots but the Jets can't? Oh god. I think its time to Fire B.Schott and bring in a new O-Cord we need someone who will allow our hall-of-fame QB to actually pass it. May god be with us tomorrow

Good lord the Rams are horrendous on offense. A total gimme after the Hawks drop the punt resulting in a first down at the 23 and they go backwards with it. They've STILL never had an offensive snap inside the other team's 20.

And how bout those Broncos. 14-3 at the moment :D

Archived