The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Chargers over Jets

Colts over Ravens (could go either way, loving Rice, what a beast, wished Seattle had him)

Vikings over Cowboys (Cowboys could upset Vikings but Favre has been too good this season IMO)

Saints over Cardinals

Why is everyone putting the Cards over the Saints? I'm an occasional follower, but that last Arizona game was amazing to watch, but the Card's defense was beyond horrible.

I'm just adding my two cents for fun.

Jets over Chargers

Vikings over Cowboys

Saints over Cardinals

Colts over Ravens

2/2 so far. Yea.

And, wow...when I went to the NFL site to see what time the games started today, I learned this :huh:

Bears DE Adams dead at 26

Posted: January 17th, 2010 | NFL.com Staff | Tags: Chicago Bears, Gaines Adams, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Bears DE Gaines Adams died Sunday morning in Greenwood, S.C., league sources confirmed to NFL Network’s Michael Lombardi. Adams was 26.

Greenwood County Coroner Jim Coursey told WYFF that Adams went to the emergency room at Self Regional Hospital and was pronounced dead Sunday morning.

Adams lived in Greenwood and played collegiately at nearby Clemson.

The Buccaneers drafted Adams fourth overall in 2007, and he had 13.5 sacks in 37 games with the team. He was traded to the Bears in October and played in 10 games.

Romo's gonna crack, Jared Allen and that d-line are going to get to him all day, plus with the home town crowd... no way.

The only thing the vikings can lose on is if Petersen can't hold on to the ball, if he manages to get through the game without fumbling, this is going to be a Viking rout imo.

Yes I am on the Bret Favre bandwagon.

The Cowboys are playing really well right now. If I had no interest in who wins I'd be picking the Cowboys to win thisgame. Obviously being a Vikes fan I hope the Vikings look more like they did early in the year then they did later on.

Go Vikes.

Well the NFC rep this year will be a team that hasn't won a Superbowl, be nice to see Minnesota get one.

San Diego has never won one either, Jets haven't won since Namath, and I'm routing against the Colts simply because they should have played for that perfect season instead of that lying down garbage crap they pulled.

Yeah I get it, you want to rest to win, still as a neutral football fan I would have loved to have seen them at least try, pathetic when you don't even try.

Archived