The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

It helps when your QB looks like he wants to win. Oh, and your defence can't make a good stop to save their lives.

I'm over it. It wasn't their season by a longshot. I actually think these Conference semi's next week are shaping up to be some pretty killer matchups.

Go Colts. Yah I said it.

Or Cardinals.... :lol:

It helps when your QB looks like he wants to win. Oh, and your defence can't make a good stop to save their lives.

I'm over it. It wasn't their season by a longshot. I actually think these Conference semi's next week are shaping up to be some pretty killer matchups.

Go Colts. Yah I said it.

Or Cardinals.... :lol:

Garbage.

Tom just wants to run home and bang Giselle.

Bill looks like he couldn't care less.

The only effort I saw out there was Faulk, Edelman and Banta-Cain.

Hell Bruschi after his 2 strokes and not playing football for a year could have made some of the tackles that the defense "attempted".

Oh well, time to start looking at prospects for the draft. I want a game changing LB drafted. Mayo can't do it on his own.

Garbage.

Tom just wants to run home and bang Giselle.

Bill looks like he couldn't care less.

The only effort I saw out there was Faulk, Edelman and Banta-Cain.

Hell Bruschi after his 2 strokes and not playing football for a year could have made some of the tackles that the defense "attempted".

Oh well, time to start looking at prospects for the draft. I want a game changing LB drafted. Mayo can't do it on his own.

Archived