The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Just watched the TUF 11 1st episode. Will watch all of this season....best group of fighters they've ever had I think. There were several of the losers who looked like damn good fighters.

The guy gushing blood was sickening. Spurting more than the last time I gave a donation to the blood bank.

And that broken nose was so so nasty. Guy was tough as nails though...

The French guy was had zero heart. Collapsed lung or not he didn't know that.

Oh and does anyone know anything about the guy with the crapty record 18-15 who KO'd his opponent in about 20 seconds? That was some strike.

Dana White on teammates refusing to fight:

"It' s over man," White said. "This whole 'we won't fight each other' thing is over. How long can they go on when they have two of the top guys in the division and they won't fight each other?"It's crazy, man."

linky

24dgdo1.jpg

Fitch vs Alves in Vancouver is gonna be the $hit. :frantic:

"It' s over man," White said. "This whole 'we won't fight each other' thing is over. How long can they go on when they have two of the top guys in the division and they won't fight each other?"It's crazy, man."

Don't worry bout it Dana, Shogun will defeat Machida at 113. And last time I checked the members of Chute Boxe and Anderson Silva weren't exactly the best of friends ;)

There's no one in the world at 155 that can beat BJ. The closest is probably Aoki.

There's no one in the world at 170 that can beat GSP. The closest is probably Fitch. (we know how that turned out)

If you're either a Lightweight or Welterweight, you will never win the UFC Championship unless they vacate the title or make a substantial change in weight classes.

I'd love to see Aoki in the UFC. There's literally no other fighter on the planet like him. It's too bad he signed with bush-league Strikeforce.

I'd love to see Aoki in the UFC. There's literally no other fighter on the planet like him. It's too bad he signed with bush-league Strikeforce.

Even if, so what? He's just going to be like another Fitch. Dominate in the division, but can never get the belt just because the the Champion is just that much more better.