The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

Well, they've really downgraded the amount of snowfall coming. I'm not sure if I should break this to my 6yo or not.... :(

I on the other hand am super relieved! :D

Oh it could still come down bigtime on Thursday.

Basically with this cold air around a big dump is happening sooner or later. How long it stays is up in the air but it will snow at least a bit.

How do people live in minus 40...

Long underwear helps.

But even in the far north where you would be prone to getting significant stretches of that I find the lack of light to be far more depressing.

Keep in mind that when it's -40 it's also usually bright out. I would rather have -40 than say freezing rain (which we have a danger of friday!!! :shock: )

Let's see...

My dorm room's heater vent is broken in the sense that my shut-off crank doesn't close the flap for heating control. I've been sleeping with my window wide open to offset the ~25-30 degree heat coming out of the vent... So should I boil to death tonight? Or freeze to death with the insanely cold air blowing through the window?

Let's see...

My dorm room's heater vent is broken in the sense that my shut-off crank doesn't close the flap for heating control. I've been sleeping with my window wide open to offset the ~25-30 degree heat coming out of the vent... So should I boil to death tonight? Or freeze to death with the insanely cold air blowing through the window?

I would just grab an extra blanket or 2 :)

Edited by kurtis