Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

The truth about what Clutch thinks of Burrows right here for all to see

Taken from the flames site. You can find it at the bottom of this page

http://forum.calgaryflames.com/index.php?s...2574&st=100

He should probably get a game or two.

Real point is that I wish we had him. For the price they got him for it sucks that they will have him for four more years. I wanted us to be able to go after him this summer. Players like Burrows and Bourque are so underrated yet so important to team success. Imagine having BOTH of them!

AHAHA CLUTCH IS A LOSER

YOU WISH YOU HAD BURRRRRRRR

QUOTE (Clutch @ Mar 31 2009, 09:09 AM) *

He should probably get a game or two.

Real point is that I wish we had him. For the price they got him for it sucks that they will have him for four more years. I wanted us to be able to go after him this summer. Players like Burrows and Bourque are so underrated yet so important to team success. Imagine having BOTH of them!

You are so burned. Way to go. Funny this is from the guy who started the the thread on canucks.com labeled "Burrows, Do we really want him?"

how can we be sure the poster on the flames board, and the one here is the same clutch?

Because in the court of public opinion, you're guilty until proven innocent. Or in this case, you're Clutch until you make an intelligent post. Because we all know that the two are mutually exclusive.

I also would like to point out that almost everybody was falling down on the ice in Wednesdays game which it's obvious your basing it off of... the ice must have been bad I noticed it for the majority of players falling a lot more then often.

Also once he stepped on the puck.

Burrows is great

not to mention Mr Lame@ss stated that Kesler is carrying the guy night after night which is so out of date that it could only be that this guy is likely a Chicago fan posing as a Canucks fan because he clearly hasn't been watching the past 2 months...