The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

Two words "51 points" hasn't scored a powerplay goal THE WHOLE SEASON THATS IMPOSIBLE FOR THAT MANY GOALS (its an easy way for players to score!) but he had his best season and the games were exciting and he was exciting

Edited by Shorty13

I know allot of people are going to scorch me for this but I fail to see the reason why nobody questions his ability to play in the nhl. Every game i watch with him in the lineup(all of them) I find myself screaming at the tv because of the stupid stuff the guy does. Personally i'd rather have any of the guys that are fighting for a spot on the team rather than burrows. Everyone's #1 reason they like this guy from what I read on this forum "He's great on the pk. Who cares! Anyone can do this thats fighting for a spot. He can't score and i'm tired of kesler carrying this guy on his back night after night, I'm tired of him losing the puck, falling down everywhere seriously this guy falls down a hundred times a night can't he skate its ridiculous, stupid penalties its endless. "He plays with grit" is another common description tossed out when his name comes up. That ok sure he pisses off guys but fails to do really be able finish that job off by being able to fight because he can't. IMOP he's an embarrassment to the team. Please Gillis let this guy go keep Krog or Pettinger or Brown whoever. let er rip.

*Scorch*

Edited by BurrFactor14

anyone notice that burrows now has 28 goals? in a season he dedicated to the memory of luc bourdon? number 28? spooky... watch he wont score again and will finish the season with 28...

^^^ okay i called it... what makes this even more weird now is, i was telling a buddy about this while watching the colorado game and as soon as i finished explaining it, the game went to commercial. right before they go to commercial they always show a short replay or whatever. the replay shown was of #28 on colorado skating in and taking a shot... the number 28 right smack dab in the middle of the screen almost as if to confirm that luc is wartching the team... cup bound baby! do it for luc!

Edited by peetles