The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

I heard they're patching OMA. Apparently you can only do it once, then it disappears. Don't know if it's true, but then people will use Scavenger. CoD4 was soo much better, you couldn't do anything like unlimited noob tubes and running and knifing.

Cod4 > MW2

I heard they're patching OMA. Apparently you can only do it once, then it disappears. Don't know if it's true, but then people will use Scavenger. CoD4 was soo much better, you couldn't do anything like unlimited noob tubes and running and knifing.

Cod4 > MW2

Patch it again, they said they would patch it when the DLC came out for 360 and what changed? Nothing from what I could tell, people said all it did was add 1 second. Though I agree with you this game is a mess, hopefully the rumours from Treyarch are true and they will remove some of the mess IW started. Bye, Bye commando. 

Patch it again, they said they would patch it when the DLC came out for 360 and what changed? Nothing from what I could tell, people said all it did was add 1 second. Though I agree with you this game is a mess, hopefully the rumours from Treyarch are true and they will remove some of the mess IW started. Bye, Bye commando. 

I dont get people's complaints with OMA. Its not a glitch, its not something that YOU yourself cannot do. It needs no patch as it is not broken, it is exactly what the dev's had in mind when they made it. Its a perk, takes away one of your 3 perk spots, and it also removes your secondary, so its not overpowered.

I really dont get why people whine so much about this perk, maybe because if they did patch it, it would not affect me as I only play SnD and never switch more than once anyways.

I cant see them patching it, and if they did I cant wait to see the rationale.

I've been playing this a lot recently. Getting back into the groove..

I guess I just needed a gun switch up. So I'm using the FAL right now.

Also, Stimulus is now announced for May 4th.

I hate the FAL so much.

How about explosives in general? It seems like every game I go into has a handful of people using OMA + Danger Close + Explosives. This game needs fixing. :/

Anyways, I'm starting to get more into sniping. It's never really been my thing, but after watching some videos on Youtube, I've been inspired.

Yeah, anybody who uses explosive weapons. It used to tick me off a little but now my scores are good enough that I don't really care if some noob kills me with a noobtube or something.

I dont get people's complaints with OMA. Its not a glitch, its not something that YOU yourself cannot do. It needs no patch as it is not broken, it is exactly what the dev's had in mind when they made it. Its a perk, takes away one of your 3 perk spots, and it also removes your secondary, so its not overpowered.

I really dont get why people whine so much about this perk, maybe because if they did patch it, it would not affect me as I only play SnD and never switch more than once anyways.

I cant see them patching it, and if they did I cant wait to see the rationale.

It's not OMA, it's the way it's being used with explosive weapons. They are extremely cheap, and with OMA you have unlimited ammo without even moving.

Wow, worst luck/timing ever.

I die, and see the killcam. JUST... I mean JUST... exactly as I press "square" to respawn, my screen shakes a little and it shows me the killcam of a guy using a computer. I didn't even see my guy respawn. I was INSTANTLY predator'd. If pressed square even .0001 of a second later I wouldn't have died.

Cod4 > MW2

CoD 4 was balanced

MW2 is one of the most unbalanced games i've ever played

What's wrong with this game lately? each day there seems to be more and more problems with it..

Yesterday I got a nuke while sitting in my chopper. So I was still killing while waiting for it to end so I could call it in. HOWEVER, this stupid 'player animation out of range' error closed the game lobby.

wtf?

Archived