The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Well it really has nothing to do with kills. It's basically how well you aim I guess. I was just wondering what everyone else's is at, seeming as I'm one of the tops on my friends list.

I pretty much just aim for whatever body part I can hit, but I know some people ALWAYS aim for the head..but their accuracy is horrible.

One of my buddies always shoots around people because if you do that then you're bound to hit the guy if he's moving. He gets kills, but his accuracy is crap.

That's an odd technique; I'd think the traditional "aim where they are tactic" is better. I always aim chest, and if I don't kill them before my gun starts to recoil upwards it'll go to the head naturally.

His what?

Facebook I'm assuming. I think it's under account management.

I've trying so hard, got to 20+ several times but I can't seem to get a nuke. Hell I even got 4 harriers in one match and 3 got shot down and everyone hid when I got chopper gunner.

Finished the solo campaign last night, was short but sweet.

I wish you could play Spec Ops online with other people than just friends, I only have like 2 xbox live friends :(

What modes do you guys prefer for online? So far I like any hardcore type because there's not as much spray and pray everywhere

Archived