The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

I really wish that they hadn't included Commando..

You see a guy about 10 metres away holding a little pistol, you start shooting, then suddenly BAM he magically flies towards you in a millisecond and kills you.

Very unrealistic IMO.

I love doing that. Get a care package, you run way faster with it in your hand. ;)

Boosting is killing my KDR, but it's good for leveling. Should I keep boosting?

For M.A.G?

They're not that bad. And also it's still only in Beta, graphics will definitely be improved before release.

Graphics don't really matter if the game is fun (which it is.)

I couldn't even play it, says the servers aren't open until Jan 5th

I'm thinking of NOT prestiging this time... 50-70 takes too damn long

When you get to level 70 you can redo and unlock all the guns again and get new challenges but you keep your emplems and titles. If you dont you just stay at level 70 and im not sure...

I'd say everyone should prestige just once so they can unlock more gun titles and emblems, but really after that you only get 4 more titles, and a new emblem for every knew prestige sign....

I just hate leveling up

You know what I just realized? The FMJ perk only applies to walls or objects, not enemies out in the open. I thought it was like the Stopping Power perk but as an attachment instead for a gun. Stupid me.

Serious? It doesn't add extra damage?

Nah I just read online that the FMJ attachment is exactly like the Deep Impact perk from COD4 (more penetration through walls and stuff). I got fooled by the choice of words that described the FMJ in-game.

I've also done some testing with it too. The dmg of the M16 is almost pretty much full to begin with. Add Stopping Power and FMJ and it should be an automatic one burst shot kill, right? Nope, wasn't the case for me as it still took two burst shots to drop someone, no different than an M16 with only Stopping Power, which I've been using for a few days.

Btw, MGaborik, I'm the ViceKingz guy. Like I said, I'm the one with the winking girl avatar lol

Yayyyy I got a 34 Killstreak today absolutley owned it and went 45-1. ???? rights.

yo thats nothing, i'll own your ???? donkey if we play s&d, i'll pull a clutchjob on you like you won't even believe it

Archived