The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

| ~ . **Official** Diablo III Thread . ~ |

kanucks25

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...
I'm pretty sure that they said they wont have paladins, and that the only character class that will carry over from D2 is the barbarians.

.... But with only 5 character classes I'm sure they're just setting us all up to buy their expansion pack(s). $$

Don't worry to much about a specific class not being there. Unlike D2, where everybody had a Sorc and Pally for most Player vs. Monster stuff, they are trying to make the classes in D3 equal for anything you want to do. They want to make sure that one class isn't better than the other at doing specific things.

For example, in D2, the Sorc was the main character for rushes and magic finding, no other character came close because of the natural teleport and items supporting faster cast rate. Yeah, maybe the Hammerdin with an enigma was better for hell, but most PvM was done with Sorcs.

Ya..... so just think how well the expansion pack is going to sell if it's "Diablo 3 Expansion: Holy Paladins" or some crap... followed by another expansion back to add sorcs. "omg they're going to have palys! I'M BUYING IT!!!"

i can just see the blizzard execs now...

CHA-CHING

CHA-CHING

CHA-CHING

heh

Archived