The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BC Lions/CFL 2012 Season thread

Canucks_fo_life

Lions looking like the Canucks of last year so far. Team still looks complaisant and the little mistakes are just killing them right now. Coverage was terrible again, and I'm not sure what's going on with the kicking game this year. Maybe the loss of Jarious (who has been holding for Mccallum that past few years) was more serious than first thought. :(

God I hate that team and their moron fans...

That was frustrating to watch!! The moron riders got lucky we played like crap yet they celebrate like they won the division. Very much looking forward to our next meeting(the spread will be 20+ :)).

Missed most of the game, but by the sounds of it Lulay was having one of his "On again, Off again" games. Benevides really needs to give Reilly a shot in those situations to mix it up. He did so well in the pre season I believe he deserves a couple reps in these types of games.

Missed most of the game, but by the sounds of it Lulay was having one of his "On again, Off again" games. Benevides really needs to give Reilly a shot in those situations to mix it up.  He did so well in the pre season I believe he deserves a couple reps in these types of games.

Or or or,the riders defense was amazing.

Stop making excuses,we won that game.

Bc still the best team though. I am not excpecting anything more than a playoff north this year. The way I see that win is where 1 win closer to the playoffs.

As ive said,this is just like when Edmonton beats Vancouver in October.

Or or or,the riders defense was amazing.

Stop making excuses,we won that game.

Bc still the best team though. I am not excpecting anything more than a playoff north this year. The way I see that win is where 1 win closer to the playoffs.

As ive said,this is just like when Edmonton beats Vancouver in October.

The Riders' defense played well, but I'm not complaining about Lulay's underneath throws, or even the picks. It was the three or four overthrown deep balls to open receivers that has me questioning his game.

As far as "making excuses" goes, I'll say that the Lions need only to look in the mirror for the reason they lost. However, that does not change the fact that there was a missed call on that return.

Archived