The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BC Lions/CFL 2012 Season thread

Canucks_fo_life

The Lions should get a good idea what their offence is capable of against Hamilton this week. Last week the focal point of the offence was Geroy Simon to make sure he got the record.

Now that the record is out of the way the ball can be spread around and we will finally be able to see how explosive this offence could be.

I was trying to remember the name of the player who hurt his knee really badly. I think it was at the start of last year, they even thought they might have to amputate and stuff and that he would never play football again. Turns out they never had to amputate obviously. I just cant seem to remember his name.

What was his name and how is he doing lately?

I was trying to remember the name of the player who hurt his knee really badly. I think it was at the start of last year, they even thought they might have to amputate and stuff and that he would never play football again. Turns out they never had to amputate obviously. I just cant seem to remember his name.

Holy crap that was a crazy game. All those momentum swings. Tim Brown finally showed something on punt returns and had a monster game.

If he can bring that element consistently the Lions will be tough to beat by having good field position for the offence to work with.

Harris had some big clutch runs at the end of the game. Huge game for him also.

The defence got absolutely torched though in the second half and they had no answer for the speed of the Hamilton offence.

The Lions need to get Kierrie Johnson more touches in the game. Playing in a loaded receiving corps he is not going to see the ball often.

A good way to keep an explosive player involved in a game is by putting him on kick returns. The Tiger-Cats did that with Williams his punt return td sparked them and he got himself and his team going.

2-0 in the season...just about nearly let the Ti-Cats back into the game, but held out for a 3 point win. 2-0 in the pre-season. I like what I'm seeing so far. But the 'Riders are gonna be looking for pay-back after the Leos drubbed them 44-10 in the pre-season opener. Hopefully the Lions will go 3-0.

Archived