The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

how like how HIMYM changes the linear production of episodes here and there

great episode, loved the ACDC christmas at the end!

too bad Ted and Robin didnt get it on at the end

but that's the best part. they didn't ruin it by Ted taking advantage of Robin at a vulnerable moment. Had they hooked up it would have distracted everyone from the real point of that episode, which was Robin's sad news. Plus it shows that a guy and a girl can be friends and just be there for each other without always ending up .... I love Ted and Robin as a couple but if it does happen again it shouldn't be in a moment where either of them is vulnerable or desperate. it should happen because both are admitting that they have feelings for each other

Anyone else see the new slap bet countdown on that website? I got a laugh outta that.

lmao omg they actually have a website!! http://www.theslapbetcountdown.com/

that's awesome

but that's the best part. they didn't ruin it by Ted taking advantage of Robin at a vulnerable moment. Had they hooked up it would have distracted everyone from the real point of that episode, which was Robin's sad news. Plus it shows that a guy and a girl can be friends and just be there for each other without always ending up .... I love Ted and Robin as a couple but if it does happen again it shouldn't be in a moment where either of them is vulnerable or desperate. it should happen because both are admitting that they have feelings for each other

What about Barney and Robin in the taxi then?

We started watching on our netbook while backpacking and finished 5 seasons in 6 weeks. I had seen quite a few episodes on TV here and there and loved the show but never watched them in order. Barney may be my favourite TV character of all time, and gotta love all the Canucks/Canadian references.

What about Barney and Robin in the taxi then?

That was very symbolic of their whole relationship - very impulsive with things happening out of nowhere

Ted and Robin are different. Minus the "i love you" on the first date things have always gone slower with them. It's always taken them awhile to build up to being a couple and admit feelings for each other. They aren't the "hook up in the back of a cab" type. They need to sort out their feelings for each other for once and for all but I hope that when they do it, it's not just via a random hook up.

lmao omg they actually have a website!! http://www.theslapbetcountdown.com/

that's awesome

ted and robin won't get married. didnt they establish that long ago

ala ted telling his kids about Aunt Robin

I didn't find this episode difficult to follow at all. Thought it was quite touching and it adequetely answered all of my questions, especially those from the previous episode. Very well handled, in my opinion, while avoiding cheap and easy solutions. My biggest gripe is Robin declaring she's pregnant because she's a week late even though she hadn't taken a pregnancy test yet. As a male, ladies, make sure you're certain before dropping that one on us!

• 3 weeks later...

Glad we're not alone in thinking this:

Robin makes the "Worst Dressed list of 2011"

Robin on How I Met Your Mother. We hate to say it, because Cobie Smulders is so damn cute, but both her hair and wardrobe have been disastrous this season. Meanwhile, pregnant Lily’s style keeps getting cuter.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/12/28/who-was-2011s-worst-dressed-tv-character/

And here's an article about the 150th episode

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/12/28/how-i-met-your-mother-150th-episode-the-gangs-all-here-and-so-is-kevin-photos/

Can't wait till the shows get rolling again in the new year.

^ yup new Men tonight as well i think

Good epi

The two characters that have always annoyed me - Sandy Rivers and Kevin - were actually funny in this episode. Maybe I just missed HIMYM so I'm liking everything about it right now lol.

The Marshall stuff was really sweet as was Lily's. Anyone else think that they'll name their son Marvin III? Because his older bro is Marvin Jr. right?

Archived