The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

Good point, Ovi shoots right but is listed as a left winger, maybe he votes NDP. lol

Seriously though, the story of the game vs Washington was how Ovi was shut down, all but one of the hi lites to support the story showed Hamhuis doing a number on him whether it was when Ovi was coming down the wing or in the slot. The other hi lite was of Kes checking him in front of the net. None had Bxa checking him, you know why? because Ovi was playing the right side.

You seriously don't have a clue what you are talking about. Your "revisionist" recollection of games to dispute Bieksa's solid play is truly juvenile. Which I would suggest is likely the highest level of hockey you have played or coached. You are a Bieksa "revisionist"......

beiksa talks to Reid about his battle with Ovechkin and what he did to limit Ovechkin. Again you have no clue as to what you're talking about. Coach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQomAbnJ3mM

lol, a picture is worth a thousand words. Show me one hi lite of Bxa actually being effective against Ovi.

I think you need new glasses, here is the link to the hi lite package I referred to in my last post...

http://watch.tsn.ca/nhl/#clip402079

Please note from the 1:26 min point on its pretty much all about OVI and his attempted plays from the right side of the ice and being thwarted by HAMHUIS, and one by Kes. Bieksa was out of all those plays because he was on the opposite side.tongue.gif

lol, a picture is worth a thousand words. Show me one hi lite of Bxa actually being effective against Ovi.

I think you need new glasses, here is the link to the hi lite package I referred to in my last post...

Please note from the 1:26 min point on its pretty much all about OVI and his attempted plays from the right side of the ice and being thwarted by HAMHUIS, and one by Kes. Bieksa was out of all those plays because he was on the opposite side.tongue.gif

Some of us watch the whole game, not just the clips. I still have it on PVR. Want to come by and I'll break down the film for you.;)

If you watched the game instead of relying on highlights you would have noticed numerous occasions where Bieksa didn't give Ovi any room or just took him out of the play. Like Bieksa recllections of shutting OVI down in his interview with Reid were all made up, when she's the one who asked him about it. You're delusional and a cherry picker of facts.

But you stick to your TSN high lights....that'll tell you everything you need to know.

Sharpshooter Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:17 PM

Good work by Juice on Ovechkin.....and here's a PP!

Let's go boys.....

newbee7Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:17 PM

Bieksa vs. Ovechkin ... better pack your bags now and go home to mommy Ovi

If you watched the game instead of relying on highlights you would have noticed numerous occasions where Bieksa didn't give Ovi any room or just took him out of the play. Like Bieksa recllections of shutting OVI down in his interview with Reid were all made up, when she's the one who asked him about it. You're delusional and a cherry picker of facts.

But you stick to your TSN high lights....that'll tell you everything you need to know.

I'd rather stick to Reid.tongue.gif There is some truth in your post in that I watched the last few games in various pubs, where one gets distracted, consequently I miss the flow of the game and rely more heavily on replays and hi lites than usual. Still the hi-lites are of the Hammer, not Bxa shutting down Ovi.

I'd rather stick to Reid.tongue.gif There is some truth in your post in that I watched the last few games in various pubs, where one gets distracted, consequently I miss the flow of the game and rely more heavily on replays and hi lites than usual. Still the hi-lites are of the Hammer, not Bxa shutting down Ovi.

Well, if you aren't bothering to watch the games properly, and in an undistracted fashion...then why do you keep talking in absolutes? It doesn't make sense. You rag on Bieksa but can't be bothered to see if what you're saying is factual and accurate throughout the course of the entire game. That says more about you then your cherry picking of highlights says about Bieksa.

Well, if you aren't bothering to watch the games properly, and in an undistracted fashion...then why do you keep talking in absolutes? It doesn't make sense. You rag on Bieksa but can't be bothered to see if what you're saying is factual and accurate throughout the course of the entire game. That says more about you then your cherry picking of highlights says about Bieksa.

Are you accusing someone on the CDC of not being objective?

Whats really funny is that he still has you all going... I wonder how long he can keep this up...

Whos more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

Are you accusing someone on the CDC of not being objective?

Whats really funny is that he still has you all going... I wonder how long he can keep this up...

Whos more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

What you fail to comprehend is that we know what he's doing....it's just that all our other playtoys have dissappeared and he's all we have.

cat-mouse.jpg

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.

Benjamin Franklin

Prolly gonna have to wait till close to the play offs for some more play toys...

562555a4ae826_post-61711-018203200129521

But then...

.562555a4e8896_post-61711-006912000129521

Nah...I doubt people will be able to rightly criticise Juice in the playoffs either. I'm sure they'll try, but by the end of the year the Bieksa bandwagon will be brimming. Save for a few clueless bunch.

Ovechkin played over 26 minutes and had only three shots. He was non existent for most of the game. Bieksa matched him minute for minute and then some and we're actually discussing whether or not Bieksa had nothing to do with shutting OV down?

Get effing real. :lol:

Exactly. This is why Bieksa can't have nice things.

beiksa talks to Reid about his battle with Ovechkin and what he did to limit Ovechkin. Again you have no clue as to what you're talking about. Coach.

You still believe he is a coach? After losing all his creditability here on CDC with his lying and posts without facts to backup, he is more likely a high school teenager with a hate on Bieksa.

You still believe he is a coach? After losing all his creditability here on CDC with his lying and posts without facts to backup, he is more likely a high school teenager with a hate on Bieksa.

Don't rightly know if he is or isn't, don't really care, tbh. I have my doubts, but, I was being facetious in any case.

Before the so called 'coach' comes on and rag on Bieksa about the 'missed assignment' on the 4th goal, that's all the way Edler's fault. He took a spill and Bieksa had to go behind and cover for Edler.

Edler has been playing really bad this year on defense, this game just completely exposed him. -3 for the game.

-3 for the last 13 games and even for the last 20 or so games during Canucks' excellent run. EVEN!!!!! Seriously? We scored so many games and he didn't finish with a + rating?

Before the so called 'coach' comes on and rag on Bieksa about the 'missed assignment' on the 4th goal, that's all the way Edler's fault. He took a spill and Bieksa had to go behind and cover for Edler.

Edler has been playing really bad this year on defense, this game just completely exposed him. -3 for the game.

-3 for the last 13 games and even for the last 20 or so games during Canucks' excellent run. EVEN!!!!! Seriously? We scored so many games and he didn't finish with a + rating?

lol. you're not a Bieksa apologist, you are a pre-apologist.

I seriously doubt that anyone in the world that can so much as spell hockey would agree with your assertion that lame brain Bieksa is a better D man than Edler. laugh.gif

Archived