The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

Right. When a player is having a good season, you should always assume that he'll never do it again.

BTW: If he's only going to have this one good season as you surmise, why would you care? He's only under contract for this season.

Because he IS a UFA, sell when his value is at his peak. Let other teams deal with the problems when he comes crashing back to mediocrity.

Because he IS a UFA, sell when his value is at his peak. Let other teams deal with the problems when he comes crashing back to mediocrity.

We can get return for him in the form of picks and/or prospects, however if I was GM, I'd prefer to keep the guy who's emerged as the team's top shut-down defenseman and take a run at the Cup.

I'm willing to bet that the real GM agrees with me.

Bieksa wont be traded. He may not resign here but there is zero chance hes leaving now ...

Hes playing on an amazing tadem with Humhuis and shutting down the top players on

enemy teams and he has his edge back.

Hank deserves a lot of credit for giving him the A

and management for not pushing the panic button. Lets see how good the haters play in thier

beer leagues with not one but two achillies lacerations lol

Some fans on here are morons. I love the enthusiasm but some dont know a damn thing about hockey.

If he was theoretically traded now he would fetch a high first rounder.

How do you know what your overall +/- is? I can't find it anywhere.

Hey! There was another user called Ace of Spades. For some reason he's eluded my friend list until now. But it defies logic! He (and you) are my favorite card in the deck. I love all 52 equally as I am not a cardcist, but you have to have a sentimental soft spot for that big black bullet. I just alliteration'd on accident, :lol:

Regardless, you are a great card. Cheers.

Bieksa wont be traded. He may not resign here but there is zero chance hes leaving now ...

Hes playing on an amazing tadem with Humhuis and shutting down the top players on

enemy teams and he has his edge back.

Hank deserves a lot of credit for giving him the A

and management for not pushing the panic button. Lets see how good the haters play in thier

beer leagues with not one but two achillies lacerations lol

Some fans on here are morons. I love the enthusiasm but some dont know a damn thing about hockey.

If he was theoretically traded now he would fetch a high first rounder.

well said man, Hank deserves a ton of credit, and he's definatly not going anywhere

Hey! There was another user called Ace of Spades. For some reason he's eluded my friend list until now. But it defies logic! He (and you) are my favorite card in the deck. I love all 52 equally as I am not a cardcist, but you have to have a sentimental soft spot for that big black bullet. I just alliteration'd on accident, :lol:

Regardless, you are a great card. Cheers.

lmao right on man, that's why I chose th ename too i'm a big poker player, everyone seems to think of the song ace of spades by..... crap I really can't think of who right now but anyways it's definatly about the card not the song.

We can get return for him in the form of picks and/or prospects, however if I was GM, I'd prefer to keep the guy who's emerged as the team's top shut-down defenseman and take a run at the Cup.

I'm willing to bet that the real GM agrees with me.

The team's top shut down Dman is hands down Hamhuis, not just because the illiteration works, but because he plays the left side, thus he is the one who most often deals with the right wingers like Ovechkin and Iginla defensively.

Sure Bxa has played the polar opposite defensively the last couple of months but don't be so quick to discount the positive effect of pairing him with Hamhuis as a partner. Remember, Bieksa's never hit a positive +/- prior to his dream pairing with Hamhuis.

The key is Bieksa still hasn't done the job well for an entire season, so ya can't call him the best of anything yet.

The team's top shut down Dman is hands down Hamhuis, not just because the illiteration works, but because he plays the left side, thus he is the one who most often deals with the right wingers like Ovechkin and Iginla defensively.

Sure Bxa has played the polar opposite defensively the last couple of months but don't be so quick to discount the positive effect of pairing him with Hamhuis as a partner. Remember, Bieksa's never hit a positive +/- prior to his dream pairing with Hamhuis.

The key is Bieksa still hasn't done the job well for an entire season, so ya can't call him the best of anything yet.

So a couple days ago you were saying he was playing complete crap and everyone was blind to it and now your saying "he's been the polar opposite of himself for the last couple months". If you want to Bieksa hate, all the power to you but at least don't contradict yourself.

You lose.

End thread/

Bieksa's 06-07 season says hi.

Not much over, just a +1, but it's just enough to make you eat your own words. You failed again.

The irony of this is just so fitting, it's like poetic justice.

Alliteration - the word you were reaching for.

Illiteration - not a word.

Illiterate - you.

:lol::picard:

Archived