The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

Bieksa almost played half of the game...

I know we only had 5 Dmen, but you'd think it'd be like Edler or Ehrhoff...

But nope... Bieksa.

Nuff said

Even with 5 DMan left... Ballard gets no love. I'm starting to hate AV now :lol:

Can someone show me were the OP got that article? It wasn't quoted properly so there's no link back.

and just coming in here to say BIEKSA RULES! :D

Look up Kevin Bieksa in the dictionary: Definition of a Man

Thesaurus: MAN... Badass... Sexy... Hardnosed... Loyal... STANDUP GUY! StandsupFORteamMATES (yes thats a word!)

http://canucks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=549444

Bieksa said post game he and Ovechkin were trading winks in the third period. Bieksa enjoyed the battle with him tonight.

hear him say that here

http://video.canucks.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=805&id=92609

loll towel.gif

If Canucklion decides to stop trollin' sometime soon I'll take his place to keep this thread interesting. Here's my audition:

' Bxa sucks because I said so. Even though Bxa failed to clear the puck on one opportunity tonight, that cancels out everything he has done well the past month because he is Bxa and I fail to acknowledge anything positive he does. Bxa sucks and should be in the ECHL. Although Salo has a whopping 0 games this year, he's done more for this team in the win column than Bxa. What a noob Bxa is.'

Again, a serious audition. I hope you guys liked it.

If Canucklion decides to stop trollin' sometime soon I'll take his place to keep this thread interesting. Here's my audition:

' Bxa sucks because I said so. Even though Bxa failed to clear the puck on one opportunity tonight, that cancels out everything he has done well the past month because he is Bxa and I fail to acknowledge anything positive he does. Bxa sucks and should be in the ECHL. Although Salo has a whopping 0 games this year, he's done more for this team in the win column than Bxa. What a noob Bxa is.'

you suck as trolling.

I just fear that if the Canucks do keep him that he will either:

a. Be lost for nothing in the off-season, when it is obvious the Canucks could get a huge return right now

or

b. Sign long-term with the Canucks and return to his old self, and the bitching will continue for the length of his extension.

you suck as trolling.

You suck as English!

Anyhoo... Bieksa was by far the best defender tonite. Almost 29 minutes, a point, a plus one... Wow!

One word... All-star!

Notice how Rome and Bolduc got "hurt" tonite? That'll clear a little cap room to try Salo in a game, maybe.

It's a wonder if Bxa didn't hurt himself when he did that faceplant in the third as he failed to clear the puck and gave it away. lol

That's your best material tonight? He failed to clear the zone once?

Sad.

You did not get the part. I didn't feel that you believed it yourself. You are not a convincing CANUCKLELION. We are going in another direction.

It's a wonder if Bxa didn't hurt himself when he did that faceplant in the third as he failed to clear the puck and gave it away. lol

With all your coaching "cred", this is the best you can come up with? 1 mistake?

If you truly have the level of coaching that you claim, how can you not see the benefit to having KB3 in the line-up? I have always found your posts entertaining, but, now I seem to think you are just a pathetic, ignorant troll who is trying to hang on to the proverbial cliff by a root with one arm. You are a one armed man with an itchy gooch. I see you making the choice to scratch your gooch.

tongue.gif

I just fear that if the Canucks do keep him that he will either:

a. Be lost for nothing in the off-season, when it is obvious the Canucks could get a huge return right now

or

b. Sign long-term with the Canucks and return to his old self, and the bitching will continue for the length of his extension.

a. Why? He is a integral part of the winning formula for this team this year, why trade him for the sake of trading him and dismantle the team? We are not a bottom feeder who needs to trade assets for picks, we need his service for a successful Cup run.

b. His 'bad' play was all because of his 2 skate cuts, he was out of the lineup long time and just wasn't able to get back in sync. His old self was the year before his current contract, which was a stud.

a. Why? He is a integral part of the winning formula for this team this year, why trade him for the sake of trading him and dismantle the team? We are not a bottom feeder who needs to trade assets for picks, we need his service for a successful Cup run.

b. His 'bad' play was all because of his 2 skate cuts, he was out of the lineup long time and just wasn't able to get back in sync. His old self was the year before his current contract, which was a stud.

a. If the Canucks could get a great prospect and a couple of picks, I might consider taking the chance (Barring any further injuries). If the choice to fit Salo in is: Waive Insert defenseman here, or get a considerable return for an upcoming UFA, I'd choice the latter.

b. His lacerations were in 07 and 09. The season in between that (08), you can't put the blame on injuries. He had a career year in points, but was the worst on the team as far as most defensive statistics were concerned. Other players are stepping up for points (Edler and Ehrhoff especially), the Canucks need guys who will consistently shut down other teams best players and be in the positive. Considering Bieksa is a career minus player, despite putting up close to 150 points, I don't think he qualifies.

Archived