The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

The irony of this is just so fitting, it's like poetic justice.

Alliteration - the word you were reaching for.

Illiteration - not a word.

Illiterate - you.

:lol::picard:

was that haiku?

either way those words fell like a guillotine of finality. A finishing move. Napalm.

Toucher good sir. Toucher.

Illiterate - you.

+1

laugh.gif

He's just throwing up underhand softballs at this point......man, he\s making this too easy. The troll that keeps on giving. Is it possible someone can always be this wrong????

Mind boggling.

Illiterate - you.

(ĭ-lĭt'ər-ā-shən)

• 1. (n.) Any scattering of similiar sounds in sentences which are nonsensical, hence making them seem illiterate.

Origins: From illiterate. Somewhat related to the word alliteration.

(ĭ-lĭt'ər-ā-shən)

• 1. (n.) Any scattering of similiar sounds in sentences which are nonsensical, hence making them seem illiterate.

Now look up douchebag. Like looking in the mirror every morning, eh???

(ĭ-lĭt'ər-ā-shən)

lol did canucklelion keep using his alt to give himself pluses? This is the second time today i have to use my minus to cancel them out.

o btw, did you actually use dictionaries such as unword to dig up that word? you do know that dictionary are for illiterates who like to make up their own words right? Now i know where you get your studies from.

Illiterate - you.

This by far absoutly made my day!! +100 (i'm outta plus's for the day :( lol) btw no one has answered me does anyone know how to look at your overal rep? oh and how many +/- do you get a day 3 or 5 of each?

The team's top shut down Dman is hands down Hamhuis, not just because the illiteration works, but because he plays the left side, thus he is the one who most often deals with the right wingers like Ovechkin and Iginla defensively.

Sure Bxa has played the polar opposite defensively the last couple of months but don't be so quick to discount the positive effect of pairing him with Hamhuis as a partner. Remember, Bieksa's never hit a positive +/- prior to his dream pairing with Hamhuis.

The key is Bieksa still hasn't done the job well for an entire season, so ya can't call him the best of anything yet.

Normally I'd agree with this. In fact for the first month or so of the season, I was calling Hammer the team's best defensive defenseman.

However, for the past month and a half, Bieksa has outplayed Hamhuis defensively. Never mind what Juice did last year or what Hammer did in Nashville, the fact is right now, Kevin Bieksa is the Canucks' best defensive defenseman.

I have pointed out several times now that Bieksa was a plus player while Hamhusi was out with injury, yet you have consistently ignored the fact. If you actually have a factual argument to refute this, I'd love to hear it.

Normally I'd agree with this. In fact for the first month or so of the season, I was calling Hammer the team's best defensive defenseman.

However, for the past month and a half, Bieksa has outplayed Hamhuis defensively. Never mind what Juice did last year or what Hammer did in Nashville, the fact is right now, Kevin Bieksa is the Canucks' best defensive defenseman.

I have pointed out several times now that Bieksa was a plus player while Hamhusi was out with injury, yet you have consistently ignored the fact. If you actually have a factual argument to refute this, I'd love to hear it.

There is no statistical evidence to refute your excellent point, RUPERTKBD.

Kevin Bieksa is, indeed, the Canucks best shut-down defender right now. The "Hamjuice" pairing must be considered one of the tops in the NHL, too, considering where the Canucks are perched in the standings.

And that Hansen guy... best player on the ice the other night.

More self-flagellation by Canucklelion.

towel.gif2e6c8lc.png

Like putting a bucket down a dry well and hoping for something else besides mud, my friend. wink.gif

The team's top shut down Dman is hands down Hamhuis, not just because the illiteration works, but because he plays the left side, thus he is the one who most often deals with the right wingers like Ovechkin and Iginla defensively.

Sure Bxa has played the polar opposite defensively the last couple of months but don't be so quick to discount the positive effect of pairing him with Hamhuis as a partner. Remember, Bieksa's never hit a positive +/- prior to his dream pairing with Hamhuis.

The key is Bieksa still hasn't done the job well for an entire season, so ya can't call him the best of anything yet.

I could be wrong, but isn't Ovechkin a Left Winger?

Yes he is. He is right handed but plays on the opposite wing. Canuckleion is an idiot, who just spews constant crap. Bieksa is a stud.

Kevin Bieksa you are really......a key component to the teams depth.

A shut down defenseman is a term used very loosely nowadays. When I hear it, Chara, Pronger and Seabrook come to mind, not Kevin Bieksa.

Tell me again how Bxa shut down Ovi, when he was Hamhuis responsibility? or Iginla or any other right winger for that matter. Hamhuis is definitely the key guy in that pairing, That and Kesler bails out the D more than Bobby Lou does.

Being a top defensive defenseman is a tough thing to quantify . Size to clear the crease is a must which is something Bxa lacks, his bark is definitely worse than his bite, nonetheless, his two months of respectable play in the role is not a credible enough amount of time to say he's the best on the team at the role. Prior to playing with Hamhuis, Bxa was known for his lack of defensive awareness. He was a struggling former puck moving offensive defenseman. MG went out and got Ehrhoff to replace Bxa as the puck moving guy and then went out and got Hamhuis when Willie's future was uncertain and a shut down Dman was needed. Is Bieksa reinventing himself? IMO he is just experiencing the flash in the pan success that many players seem to muster for a contract year, plus as I said Hammer does all the heavy lifting for that pairing.

Good point, Ovi shoots right but is listed as a left winger, maybe he votes NDP. lol

Seriously though, the story of the game vs Washington was how Ovi was shut down, all but one of the hi lites to support the story showed Hamhuis doing a number on him whether it was when Ovi was coming down the wing or in the slot. The other hi lite was of Kes checking him in front of the net. None had Bxa checking him, you know why? because Ovi was playing the right side.

Good point, Ovi shoots right but is listed as a left winger, maybe he votes NDP. lol

Seriously though, the story of the game vs Washington was how Ovi was shut down, all but one of the hi lites to support the story showed Hamhuis doing a number on him whether it was when Ovi was coming down the wing or in the slot. The other hi lite was of Kes checking him in front of the net. None had Bxa checking him, you know why? because Ovi was playing the right side.

beiksa talks to Reid about his battle with Ovechkin and what he did to limit Ovechkin. Again you have no clue as to what you're talking about. Coach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQomAbnJ3mM

Canucklelion's next quote, "BXa is just taking credit for all the hard work Hammer and Kes put in. BXa is playing in Europe next year for Espoo or maybe the Shreveport Mudbugs in the Southern League. BXa will do anything for his next contract. He'll be back to his old ways soon enough and Salo coming back will make him expendable. lol."

laugh.gif

Archived