Zigmund.Palffy

Bieksa 30GvA, 34TkA ratio 0.88

Ehrhoff 25GvA, 10TkA ratio 2.5

Edler 22GvA, 23TkA ratio 0.96

Hamhuis 22GvA, 29TkA ratio 0.76

Alberts 19GvA, 7TkA ratio 2.7

Ballard 14GvA, 15TkA ratio 0.93

Rome 7GvA, 3TkA ratio 2.3

Some interesting stat that I dig up. Someone here called Bieksa a giveaway machine, interesting. he actually had the second lowest giveaway to takeaway ratio on the team.

Surprising to learn that Ehrhoff is actually the worst, discounting Alberts who doesn't play much.

Maybe Ehrhoff should be the one being shopped around instead of Bieksa, Bieksa has clearly outperformed Ehrhoff this year, Bieksa has twice the hits and more blocked shots than Ehrhoff. Ehrhoff may have 10 more points but most of Ehrhoff's came from being on the 1st powerplay unit, he only has 9 pts even strength while Bieksa has 15.

Some interesting stat that I dig up. Someone here called Bieksa a giveaway machine, interesting. he actually had the second lowest giveaway to takeaway ratio on the team.

Surprising to learn that Ehrhoff is actually the worst, discounting Alberts who doesn't play much.

Maybe Ehrhoff should be the one being shopped around instead of Bieksa, Bieksa has clearly outperformed Ehrhoff this year, Bieksa has twice the hits and more blocked shots than Ehrhoff. Ehrhoff may have 10 more points but most of Ehrhoff's came from being on the 1st powerplay unit, he only has 9 pts even strength while Bieksa has 15.

Agreed. I like Ehrhoff and he's a fantastic pickup considering what we gave up. However he is a one dimensional player who is very good at that dimesion but that can made up by others possibly.

I think Ehrhoff has looked particularily brutal defensively at times this year.

He fits very well with Vancouvers style but I think he'll be an Anson Carter should he choose to leave Vancouver for greenback pastures.

In no way do I think MG should sign him to anything near 5 mil. With that I'd rather make a run for say Weber. Who can make up Ehrhoffs PP offense plus add toughness, defense etc.

Bieksa has certainly shown his flexibilty in playing style. A guy who can get 40+ points, play shut down, fight. These guys aren't easy to find.

... a key member of our now decimated defence corps. Thank God the wicked poke you took in the peeper wasn't more damaging, dude! Get well soon.

I bet KB3 goes looking for Kotsopolus early in the next game against the Flamers.

On a side note, Tanev certainly didn't look out of place playing with Ballard on that third pairing. The more he plays, the better he'll get.

towel.gif

He went down like he'd been shot.

He went down like a row of 9 pins.

He went down like a sack of potatoes.

He's gone from a superman punch to a punching bag.

KB's going down by the trade deadline.

Is this your attempt at a verse of poetry? If so, there is no rhyme scheme, so it must be free verse, and there is certainly no rhythm, either.

If it's not poetry, my ESL students write better sentences than you do.

This is just another example of you picking out a single instance to try to justify your disdain for KB3. He lost a fight. Big deal. Bieksa is the type of player who will come back twice a hard next game to make amends.

Where is all your venom for the likes of Ehrhoff and Edler? Their defensive play, once again, was not stellar last night, but, you will justify this by saying that they contributed offensively.

Where is your, "... he's an AHL player... who will be playing in Europe next season..." for Lu, who let in another crap goal last night?

Goodness gracious, you're looking for pearls in the empty shells washed up on the vast, empty beach you call your mind.

lol

laugh.gif

... a key member of our now decimated defence corps. Thank God the wicked poke you took in the peeper wasn't more damaging, dude! Get well soon.

I bet KB3 goes looking for Kotsopolus early in the next game against the Flamers.

On a side note, Tanev certainly didn't look out of place playing with Ballard on that third pairing. The more he plays, the better he'll get.

towel.gif

If he finds him, I hope he remembers to duck after he mouths off, not like last night where he was one punched out of the game.

Ahem, one dimensional? he played 33:08 minutes last night. That must be because coach AV agrees with you. lol

Ahem, one dimensional? he played 33:08 minutes last night. That must be because coach AV agrees with you. lol

What does that have to do with anything. He is an offensive defenceman. He isn't the worst defensively, but average at best.

Mike Green plays 26 minutes a night. He must be a great 2-way defenceman, right?

Gillis wants Salo back, who is he going to replace in the top 4? Edler, Ehrhoff or Hamhuis? I don't think so. lol

outtakes...

Sure he's been skating slowly but he's still faster than Bxa.

10 different scenarios and they all end up with moving Bxa. lol

No-one knows for sure, but I would guess that Salo won't be on the top four when he gets back. I'd expect him to be on the third pairing until he gets back up to game speed.

It's too bad he's playing his best hockey when he'll be packaged with Raymond in the trade deadline.

That's what would happen if you were the GM. Luckily, the Canucks have someone in that position who has a clue...

Heads up everyone, CANUCKLELION has been posting for 10 minutes now. It must be a doozy.

I'm guessing a total of 213 words, too difficult to compose an essay when you have to constantly spell check and switch between this forum and www.plussizehawtys.com

wenn2470809__oPt.jpg

So in your own words, Ehrhoff's trade value must be HIGHEST right now, right? You said that about Bieksa playing almost 30mins 2 games in a row.

gotta love it every time you said something you have to eat them back.

Too bad Bieksa's knees buckled against Kostopolous? last night. I yelled at the tv when the refs broke the fight up. I understand where they are coming from, obviously, but Bieksa was nowhere close to losing the fight. He's way too tough a customer to get one punched by someone his size in a fight.

Too bad Bieksa's knees buckled against Kostopolous? last night. I yelled at the tv when the refs broke the fight up. I understand where they are coming from, obviously, but Bieksa was nowhere close to losing the fight. He's way too tough a customer to get one punched by someone his size in a fight.

His eye was pounded shut, he didn't have a chance, heck he didn't see the first one, how was he going to see the next one.

Nope he challenged TOM KOSTOPOULOS and got smoked.

Archived