Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * * 33 votes

[OFFICIAL] Playoff Indicator Chart 2011

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
782 replies to this topic

#781 logic

logic

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,709 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

anybody concerned that Phoenix has more goals scored than us and has a better GD? Before you guys were talking about how garbage they were and couldn't pass the neutral zone.

This is from 2011........

Sasuke_Signature_by_robstylz.png

the_man_on_the_moon___paul_pogba_by_yupp

#782 zejono

zejono

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

This is from 2011........

Ya, I am talking about 2013

#783 MoneypuckOverlord

MoneypuckOverlord

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,258 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

Ya, I am talking about 2013

Toronto and Montreal is doing better then us right now.

We've been hit with injuries and losing key players from our 2011 run. Love the team to death, but this team is far away from that 2011 power house Canucks.

Well, I , I feel very good about this draft, but I, I think, potentially you know were gonna have 3 or 4 NHL players out of this group, ummmm, you know like we are not going to prejudice to were they are from.

-Jim Benning June 27, 2015 shortly after the completion of the 2015 NHL Entry draft in Miami Florida.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.