The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

- The new loose puck system has fixed R1 poke shots. They now look like slap shots, the difference is you aim manually.

- Modified skating engine. Looks much more realistic.

- Goalies are live, the smallest touch has an affect. Penalties are rarely called. Could be an issue.

- Goalies can now fight skaters, not just goalie vs goalie

- A few new block shots animations, one where you get down on just one knee. Looked awesome and realistic!

- Goalies are smarter, they cover posts better with new animations.

- Skaters will wave their stick automatically looking to block passes when pressing L2 skating backwards.

- Broken sticks from stick lift is still in the game.

- 3-way collisions looks awesome!

- Jets did not have their official logo but they will probably in the full game version.

- The new loose puck system has fixed R1 poke shots. They now look like slap shots, the difference is you aim manually.

- Modified skating engine. Looks much more realistic.

- Goalies are live, the smallest touch has an affect. Penalties are rarely called. Could be an issue.

- Goalies can now fight skaters, not just goalie vs goalie

- A few new block shots animations, one where you get down on just one knee. Looked awesome and realistic!

- Goalies are smarter, they cover posts better with new animations.

- Skaters will wave their stick automatically looking to block passes when pressing L2 skating backwards.

- Broken sticks from stick lift is still in the game.

- 3-way collisions looks awesome!

- Jets did not have their official logo but they will probably in the full game version.

Why did I get a -2 for that? Am I supposed to hold back my scoring when I'm facing the Canucks? It's not my fault that almost EVERYBODY chose the Canucks to play with at the playtest, so I chose somebody else.

Luongo is usually crap in NHL 11, regardless of his stats. I wasn't dissing the guy in any way. :lol:

Why did I get a -2 for that? Am I supposed to hold back my scoring when I'm facing the Canucks? It's not my fault that almost EVERYBODY chose the Canucks to play with at the playtest, so I chose somebody else.

Luongo is usually crap in NHL 11, regardless of his stats. I wasn't dissing the guy in any way. :lol:

Archived