The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

why is everyone complaining about having them in Be a GM?

I'm almost certain you will be able to trade them in Roster Movements. Trade them to MODO, then they won't affect you at all. If anything, edit their stats and make them suck.

Last year, our goal for the NHL®11 and NHL® Slapshot soundtracks was to capture the experience of watching a game live in an NHL arena, bringing an authentic arena environment to the videogame world. With NHL®12’s soundtrack we’re looking to continue this trend through a mix of classic songs and new hits.

“The true NHL experience is about intense skill, hard hits, and fast action,” says Steve Schnur, Worldwide Executive of Music and Marketing for EA. “For this year’s edition, we’ve created a crunching mix of classic arena anthems from artists like Judas Priest and Billy Idol, killer recent tunes from bands such as Dropkick Murphys and Against Me!, and heavy tracks from emerging acts like Middle Class Rut and Manchester Orchestra. We’re also launching all-new songs from upcoming albums by Anthrax and BUSH. The true sound of the upcoming NHL season is the soundtrack of EA’s NHL ’12.”

Here’s the full list of tracks that will be on NHL®12 in alphabetical order by artist (album in brackets):

Against! Me – Occult Enemies (Russian Spies/Occult Enemies)

Anthrax – I’m Alive (Worship Music)

Beady Eye – Standing on the Edge of the Noise (Different Gear, Still Speeding)

Billy Idol – Mony Mony (The Very Best of Billy Idol)

Black Tide – That Fire (Post Mortem)

Blackguard – Farewell (Firefight)

Bush – Sound of Winter (The Sea of Memories)

Death Letters – I Wish I could Steal a Sunset (Post-Historic)

Dropkick Murphys – Hang ‘em High (Going out in Style)

ELO – Don’t Bring Me Down (Mr. Blue Sky: The Very Best of ELO)

Judas Priest – You’ve Got Another Thing Comin’ (Screaming for Vengeance)

Manchester Orchestra – April Fool (Simple Math)

Middle Class Rut – Busy Being Born (No Name No Color)

Murderdolls – Whatever you got, I’m Against It (Women and Children Last)

Salming?!

Why do I feel like this was strictly for the Swedish fanbase? What about Orr, Bure, Howe, Hull, Bossy, Trottier, Dione, Richard, Lafleur, Dryden and on and on and on... He may be a Swedish legend, but there were many more that could have been before this.

Archived