The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

the st.louis blues are happy to welcome paul to our organisation and we hope to see some success from him.

Paul will stay on the Roster...

To make room for him ....the Blues assign Michal Repik to the Kansas City Patriots(no waivers)

older but still not updated roster moves...

Assignment: Maxim Goncharov

Recall: Casey Wellman

The updated Blues Roster ...

Michalek-Weiss-Iginla

Chimera-Legwand-Erat

Morrow*-Steckel-Winchester

Sturm-Szczechura-Palushaj

Goc*-Wellman

Greene-Karlsson

Garrison-Staios

Klein-Butler

Prosser

Thomas

Scrivens

*injured

*non roster

might be a good idea, but its up to them to discuss it. I feel bad for C2X, since he does have a lot of work to catch up on, I am sure..and none of it is paid or otherwise compensated. That is all I am really worried about, its a lot of work, much appreciated work, but a lot of it for one guy, regardless of his being out of town or not..its stilla lot of work even if he had time to spare.

EDIT: At least now, I foresee a break in 'moves' for San Jose...not planned but its a good time to evaluate for a week and see where we are, now that we got a deal done and submitted. That will at least cut back on the backlog, if those of us who can, take a week off of roster changes.

might be a good idea, but its up to them to discuss it. I feel bad for C2X, since he does have a lot of work to catch up on, I am sure..and none of it is paid or otherwise compensated. That is all I am really worried about, its a lot of work, much appreciated work, but a lot of it for one guy, regardless of his being out of town or not..its stilla lot of work even if he had time to spare.

Regarding the above posts:

I think this week is just a blip... I spoke to Curt last week, and he knew he was going to be very very busy this week with training outside of town. ( add to the fact that the internet in his hotel is terrible)

Sometimes life comes first.

All of us other agents are here to help with any inquiries.

As stated above, all transactions will backdated to when they were submitted and Curt will go through every page and get every transaction.

At this time; no one else has access to the cap-sheets. But it has been discussed and if an issue arises in the future, we will explore it further.

Thanks for your patience guys!

Archived