The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

2 of my top 3 dmen for points: Michalek and Green.

Green has 6 points in 8 games(43 points for me) so far this year, and is still out with a sore groin day to day

Michalek has 4 points in 14 games(28 points for me) played and is out with concussion.

Salo and Rookie TJ Brodie are now my top pair, lol. Even rookie Justin Falk with 25 points or so is now hurt...rofl....it is what it is.

St.Louis Blues Players Stats...Points only

1.(F) Stephen Weiss = 11 G- 18 A- 29 PTS

2.(D) Erik Karlsson = 2 G- 21 A- 23 PTS

3.(F) Milan Michalek = 16 G- 6 A- 22 PTS

4.(F) David Legwand = 7 G- 12 A- 19 PTS

5.(F) Jarome Iginla = 9 G- 9 A- 18 PTS

6.(F) Jason Chimera = 11 G- 6 A- 17 PTS

7.(F) Martin Erat = 5 G- 9 A- 14 PTS

8.(D) Jason Garrison = 8 G- 5 A- 13 PTS

9.(F) Brenden Morrow* = 3 G- 6 A- 9 PTS

10.(D) Andy Greene = / G- 9 A- 9 PTS

11.(F) Chris Neil = 3 G- 4 A- 7 PTS

12.(F) Jesse Winchester = 1 G- 5 A- 6 PTS

13.(D) Chris Butler = / G- 6 A- 6 PTS

14.(F) Dave Steckel = 5 G- / A- 5 PTS

15.(F) Casey Wellman = 2 G- 2 A- 4 PTS

16.(D) Nate Prosser = / G- 4 A- 4 PTS

17.(D) Steve Staios = / G- 4 A- 4 PTS

18.(D) Kevin Klein = 1 G- 3 A- 4 PTS

19.(F) Marcel Goc* = 2 G- / A- 2 PTS

20.(F) Ben Smith = 1 G / A- 1 PTS

21.(F) Mark Scheifele*= 1 G- / A- 1 PTS

Players who got no Points while they have played for the Blues: Cris Campoli, Aaron Palushaj, Michal Repik, Zack Stortini & Drayson Bowman.

*inured

*juniors

News From the Shark Tank

Injury Report edition:

2011/12/06: Ottawa's Peter Regin took the ice Tuesday with the team for the first time since his shoulder injury of Oct. 20. He wore a non-contact jersey. After injuring his shoulder in the pre-season, Regin missed the first two games of the regular season. He returned to play in five games (1-2-3) before re-injuring his shoulder on Oct. 20 against Winnipeg. He has not played since.

2011/11/26: Adam Burish (hand) started skating again on Friday. Burish suffered a broken hand on Nov. 15 and is still at least two-plus weeks from returning. Burish is not afraid to throw down the gloves but might have to be a bit careful upon his return so he doesn't reinjure the left hand. (Source: Dallas Morning News)

Our two LTIR players are getting ready to come back on schedule, which is nice to hear, as there appear to be no setbacks for either player.

On the Walking Wounded front:

Zbynek Michalek suffered what is openly being called a concussion now by the Pittsburgh staff, however he is listed as day to day and may appear sooner rather than later, again great news.

Mike Green, still suffering the effects of a groin injury, is not likely to suit up tonight, but is very close to returning, it is said he will be a game time decision the next two games. We are very happy to hear that he is coming back soon.

Lastly, Justin Falk is sidelined in the minors with an injury that may keep him out another week.

A healthy team is a happy team!

This 'bottomfeeder' left his sympathy in his other suit.

About Hansen, I have always thought of him as the best bottom six player on the team, even considering Malhotra's addition at center on the third. I admit I didn't/don't believe he can be a consistent top six scorer...but then, perspectives on sports players abilities are made to be changed. Go Jannik!

You make it sound like it would be disappointing if he was not more than a 3rd line workhorse.

Look, he is currently 2nd in the team in goals, tied with Burrows. I don't expect him to score 25 or 30 this year. It's not a bad thing if he doesn't become a top 6 forward, it's not like we are desperate for scoring wingers. He is perfect in the 3rd line role on such a deep team and the fact that he is scoring so much is just a fantastic bonus. I'd be perfectly fine if he scored 10-15 per year.

Archived