The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Haha, you have? I have sunk to 26th, from a top ten spot on late October. I hope a healthier team will have a better December, but it will take the better part of February, I think, to make any real gains.

Therein lay the issue with my Sharks. If I trust that my ill fortune was due mostly to injury, then I stay the course and see where we stand in mid February. However, if by some outside chance, it is my system, and the numbers are based upon a poor model, February will be too late.

But this is what rookie years are for! haha. Reimer is back finally, and hopefully Green will follow before much of December trickles past.

Sharks Icebreakers

Circling in shark mode tonight on the ice for San Jose is a small, but efficient force, Lets give a warm welcome to tonights Icebreakers!

Steve Sullivan, Jason Spezza, Marco Sturm

Shawn Thornton, Patrick O'Sullivan

Derek Morris patrolling the blueline, with a chance at Mike Green and Zbynek Michalek, both injured and listed day to day.

James Reimer in Net!!

At least 7 great sharks lookin for a Feeding Frenzy!

Part of me wants to be your rival, as you and Washington stand in my way in the Eastern standings... I want to vehemently oppose you, and take you down.

The other part of me is still staring at surprised kitty.

If I can stop staring, I might be coming for you... I`m not sure.

Lost my mind for exactly 18 seconds...got up, slapped my hands against my hips walked four feet, said "aww man" and then saw a bottle of rum. Now: Go Team! :towel:

I have happy feet right now cuz Patty O'Sullivan just got waived...and SOMEONE is gonna pick him up...he has too much upside not to be....i wonder where he might end up?

Pittsburgh? :D

Vancouver? :lol:

Washington?

Anaheim?

Calgary :bigblush:

Clarke MacArthur - +1, 2PIM = 4pts

Steven Stamkos - 2A = 6pts

Matt Niskanen - +1, 5PIM = 7pts

Benoit Pouliot - 1GWG, +1, 2PIM = 9pts

Total = 26 points.

Hat tip to Benoit Pouliot.....he's been a very pleasant surprise and addition to Pittsburgh's roster.

Archived