The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who Is The Ultimate SuperHero?

Sharpshooter

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

again, timetravel defeats all. the flash could, before the manhunter even knows what's going on, and is still solid, surround him in a burning inferno; and as the manhunter is panic striken and paralyzed in fear, phase and destroy him.

I don't even like the flash as a superhero because he's stupidly overpowered but he easily wins regardless of the situation.

again, timetravel defeats all. the flash could, before the manhunter even knows what's going on, and is still solid, surround him in a burning inferno; and as the manhunter is panic striken and paralyzed in fear, phase and destroy him.

I don't even like the flash as a superhero because he's stupidly overpowered but he easily wins regardless of the situation.

Including the Surfer is a bit of a cheap way out, since his powers come from the Power Cosmic, which is really a god-like power. If you include him, you really have to include a list of other cosmic beings.

Surfer's greatest weakness is Galactus, who has the power to take back the Surfer's powers or create a more powerful being. I'd also argue the Surfer is not exceptionally smart. Less powerful but smarter beings, like Thanos, have taken him out on a few occasions.

Silver Surfer stays in the mix....because there's reason to suspect that an argument can be made to beat him, with the right character in the right situation.

I'll allow for leeway if someone decides to take the Slver Surfer on.

Gladiator might be able to take on the silver surfer and the flash:

Gladiator possesses a number of superhuman capabilities as a result of his unique alien physiology including superhuman strength (capable of shattering a planet),superhuman speed, stamina and durability (capable of withstanding an explosion equivalent to a supernova); reflexes; heat vision (stated as "hotter than a star"); frost breath and is capable of warp speed flight (measured as "a hundred times the speed of light"). Gladiator's abilities increase and decrease in accordance with his level of confidence and he is vulnerable to a certain form of rare radiation.

storm's been neutralized numerous times by any number of people...

but since we are talking x-men... rogue would be able to defeat the silver surfer if she could get close enough to touch him... therein lies the problem though.

and yet Gladiator defeated the x-men in the phoenix saga and only let them live when jean grey comitted suicide.

the problem with this exercise is that every character's abilities change in power and pervasiveness to suit the writer's situation. so much so that anyone could defeat anyone else... save for maybe jubiliee... that chick's got nothing going for her, at all.

Make the case to kill Storm off then.

And using time travel won't be something Flash can use without it causing him serious harm or death.

Plus as noted, you chose the Wally version, i believe...and he wasn't able to time travel.

Archived