The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who Is The Ultimate SuperHero?

Sharpshooter

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

and yet Gladiator defeated the x-men in the phoenix saga and only let them live when jean grey comitted suicide.

the problem with this exercise is that every character's abilities change in power and pervasiveness to suit the writer's situation. so much so that anyone could defeat anyone else... save for maybe jubiliee... that chick's got nothing going for her, at all.

And that's why one is required to argue why one character would beat another, and then the other's supporters to either show us why it would be 'counterable'....until we have a clear winner, or a winner can be determined reasonably.

The final arbitrator in lopsided cases will be me......and the final ruling in cases where it's too close to call will be a poll.

ok, storm has extreme clausterphobia. the flash simply encapsulates her in whatever materals are around at the time (wood, metal, etc, he moves at the speed of light and can easily do it as she is powering up, which she takes some time to do as she doesn't have enhanced reflexes), she is incapacitated and he can do what he wills with her. storm = defeated.

ok, storm has extreme clausterphobia. the flash simply encapsulates her in whatever materals are around at the time (wood, metal, etc, he moves at the speed of light and can easily do it as she is powering up, which she takes some time to do as she doesn't have enhanced reflexes), she is incapacitated and he can do what he wills with her. storm = defeated.

My question? How do heroes with magic based and supernatural powers fit into this?

Characters like Dr. Strange, Dr. Fate, the Spectre etc... could, in theory, take down a character like the Silver Surfer fairly easily with the right spell.

My question? How do heroes with magic based and supernatural powers fit into this?

Characters like Dr. Strange, Dr. Fate, the Spectre etc... could, in theory, take down a character like the Silver Surfer fairly easily with the right spell.

Silver Surfer vs Superman

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be to hard for Silver surfer to get his hand on some Kryptonite, using his abilities to go through outer space and travel back in time. This would render Superman absolutely useless.

Silver Surfer wins.

Silver Surfer vs Incredible Hulk

Hulk isn't able to go into hyper space and black holes... sure the hulk is fast but he isn't as faster than the speed of light. Silver Surfer would be able to destroy the hulk before he even saw it coming. Also with the power cosmic the silver surfer could be far more superior in strength than the hulk.

Silver Surfer wins.

Silver Surfer vs Batman

A god like figure with the ability to travel in light speed, go in black holes, doesn't any form human weaknesses (like requiring food,sleep, and etc.), use matter to create energy, and many more vs human with lots of money...

Silver Surfer wins

Silver Surfer vs Prof. X

Grab a metal helmet and he is all good, prof X would be useless. I also don't think Prof. X could read the Silver Surfer being made up off cosmic energy.

Silver Surfer wins

Silver Surfer vs She Hulk

Same as Hulk

Silver Surfer wins

Silver Surfer vs Flash

Silver has the ability to travel into space. He can then pick off the Flash when he finally needs to rest.

Silver Surfer wins.

Silver Surfer vs Martian Manhunter

Tough one with J'onn's ability to go invisible. The silver silver is still faster and able to get into stars making J'onn useless being weak to fire. The silver surfer could then easily use his energy beams to light J'onn on fire!

Silver Surfer wins

Silver Surfer vs Storm

Silver surfer is able to survive in any natural environment... an earthly storm would be useless. Space one would be too... considering he is able to be in a star, black hole, and many more environments.

Silver Surfer wins

All in all, what I think makes SS so powerful is his ability to predict things light years away... so no one even try to sneak up on him, ability to travel at light speed and faster into time traveling... he then can change the outcome of an event and then when in trouble escape, and his Power Cosmic which is basically is a god form power.

Silver Surfer vs Superman

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be to hard for Silver surfer to get his hand on some Kryptonite, using his abilities to go through outer space and travel back in time. This would render Superman absolutely useless.

Silver Surfer wins.

Silver Surfer vs Incredible Hulk

Hulk isn't able to go into hyper space and black holes... sure the hulk is fast but he isn't as faster than the speed of light. Silver Surfer would be able to destroy the hulk before he even saw it coming. Also with the power cosmic the silver surfer could be far more superior in strength than the hulk.

Silver Surfer wins.

Silver Surfer vs Batman

A god like figure with the ability to travel in light speed, go in black holes, doesn't any form human weaknesses (like requiring food,sleep, and etc.), use matter to create energy, and many more vs human with lots of money...

Silver Surfer wins

Silver Surfer vs Prof. X

Grab a metal helmet and he is all good, prof X would be useless. I also don't think Prof. X could read the Silver Surfer being made up off cosmic energy.

Silver Surfer wins

Silver Surfer vs She Hulk

Same as Hulk

Silver Surfer wins

Silver Surfer vs Flash

Silver has the ability to travel into space. He can then pick off the Flash when he finally needs to rest.

Silver Surfer wins.

Silver Surfer vs Martian Manhunter

Tough one with J'onn's ability to go invisible. The silver silver is still faster and able to get into stars making J'onn useless being weak to fire. The silver surfer could then easily use his energy beams to light J'onn on fire!

Silver Surfer wins

Silver Surfer vs Storm

Silver surfer is able to survive in any natural environment... an earthly storm would be useless. Space one would be too... considering he is able to be in a star, black hole, and many more environments.

Silver Surfer wins

All in all, what I think makes SS so powerful is his ability to predict things light years away... so no one even try to sneak up on him, ability to travel at light speed and faster into time traveling... he then can change the outcome of an event and then when in trouble escape, and his Power Cosmic which is basically is a god form power.

Archived