The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

Do you think my girlfriend will get pissed if I post more sexy pics of her without telling her?

probably, you should really inform her if you're going to post anything sexy about her online (although you DID inform her last time, she just misunderstood). but you can tell her that her butt has a twitter and it already has a follower, maybe that will loosen the reigns on the sexyness

BOT follower!!

but +1 for taking cdc awesomeness to the next level.

i always take it to the next level

I don't think so... B)

hey now, don't get him in trouble.
Guest Gumballthechewy

probably, you should really inform her if you're going to post anything sexy about her online (although you DID inform her last time, she just misunderstood). but you can tell her that her butt has a twitter and it already has a follower, maybe that will loosen the reigns on the sexyness

Maybe I should get on my hands and knees and beg her...

Guest Gumballthechewy

Have you heard my new songs?

I also changed the way the drums enter on that one song like you suggested. It sounds much better I think.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Lol howd this get 54 pages?

Because Av is a wise, sage like and humble man with deep and meaningful advise to offer to all those who ask. All of CDC is fortunate to have him offering his knowledge of the universe and everything in it free of charge, for the girth of his brilliance dwarfs that of the sun.

Also I like to spam this thread with nonsense questions and asking for relationship advice.

Archived