The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

Romelu Lukakuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!

Never have I been more excited about Albion's chances. I am fully expecting a top 10 finish. And with my two Belgian boys, Lukaku and El-Ghanassy, we can fly our Belgian flag proudly this season.

Come on you Baggies!!!

Great turnout for Simmies testimonial at Pittodrie last night and an added bonus that Fletch played the last half hour. Looks like he has lost a tonne of weight. Hopefully he is on the road to full recovery now, Fergie seemed quietly optimistic. Was fantastic to see Doug Rougvie and Dougie Bell pull on the Red shirt again. Fergie must have been terrified when he seen Rougvie come on :lol:

Excited to get RvP, but i have no clue what we're going to look like up front with Hernadez, Rooney, RvP, and Welbeck.

To test if you are a actual Manc supporter and not a glory hunter I must ask you this question.

Who is the captain of Manchester United?

Also NURI SAHIN to LFC :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Nuri Sahin is a fantastic player. Liverpool would be lucky to have him.

Hence my gratuitous use of the :frantic: smiley. Him and Allen would be boss in the mid.

Reina

Johnson - Skretl - Agger - Enrique

Sahin/Lucas

Allen

Gerrard

Downing - Suarez

Borini

Top 4 here we come! :towel:

Edited by Imuzi

Liverpool have about as much chance of making the top four as Cheltenham Town do :lol:

Their defence is distinctly average (unless all fit, which it never is). The midfield is lacking in both creativity and bite, which becomes even more apparent when Gerrard misses 2/3 of the season. Downing is worthless, Borini not up to snuff, and everything is therefore pinned on the hope that Suarez scores more than last year.

If I was a Liverpool fan I'd be dreading this season.

Hence my gratuitous use of the :frantic: smiley. Him and Allen would be boss in the mid.

Reina

Johnson - Skretl - Agger - Enrique

Sahin/Lucas

Allen

Gerrard

Downing - Suarez

Borini

Top 4 here we come! :towel:

you deluded fool, that sh!te will do well to make 5th