The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

I will give you any odds you like that does not happen. I seen your lots new away kit online yesterday, why the Irish flag on the cuff?

I don't think it's a tricolour. The colours are in the wrong order. It's just club colours really. Green, white and gold.

I thought about buying it, but they're charging £50 just for the shirt. Which is ridiculous. So I'm getting a Dortmund shirt off Soccer Triads on the cheap instead :lol:

I don't think it's a tricolour. The colours are in the wrong order. It's just club colours really. Green, white and gold.

I thought about buying it, but they're charging £50 just for the shirt. Which is ridiculous. So I'm getting a Dortmund shirt off Soccer Triads on the cheap instead :lol:

Really? £50?? Thats outrageous. I bet I can pick up Aberdeens new shirt for a tenner :lol:

I think Poland beat the Czech Republic. Russia and Poland go through.

I'm struggling with the decision of whether or not to add Di Natale to my fantasy team. I'm almost out of transfers already...

I agree, I called Russia and Poland before it started and stand by that. We were better than the cheating Czechs in qualification and it really pisses me off seeing them playing while we are not and the thought of them going through would send me over the edge!!! They will sit back and play for a draw though and Polands speed will be too much for them.

I would say no to Di Natale, quality player but I cant see Italy getting out of the group, I dont see them getting a result against Croatia

I would say no to Di Natale, quality player but I cant see Italy getting out of the group, I dont see them getting a result against Croatia

Maybe I'm just biased but if Italy defends like they did vs Spain and Croatia allows that many aerial chances they gave to Ireland, there is a great chance they can take three points.

But Croatia themselves have done a great job thus far.