The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Occupy Vancouver Protesters

blitzkrieg66

Unfortunately, the 'i' and the 'u' keys on a keyboard are adjacent to each other, and the 'u' was 'struck' instead of the 'i' key.

Thanks for pointing it out though. Could you please also point out why you don't know the difference between 'quasi' and 'pseudo', though i'm sure it was just your fingers hitting the wrong keys as well, yes?

Also, I wholeheartedly agree with your parenthetical statement.

Well... Prime Minster Stephen Harper is most certainly no Mayor Gregor Robertson.

His motorcade ran over the bicycle of a protester near Science World:

d79501d8-0aec-47b3-a572-eda592278190_400.jpg

Anti-Harper protester has bike wheels run over by "Harper-mobile" at Science World #cdnpoli #OccupyVancouver yfrog.com

by rodmickleburgh via twitter 2:08 PM

Well... Prime Minster Stephen Harper is most certainly no Mayor Gregor Robertson.

His motorcade ran over the bicycle of a protester near Science World:

d79501d8-0aec-47b3-a572-eda592278190_400.jpg

Anti-Harper protester has bike wheels run over by "Harper-mobile" at Science World #cdnpoli #OccupyVancouver yfrog.com

by rodmickleburgh via twitter 2:08 PM

i know i said i wouldn't be back...but then i reread this...and if i am interpreting it correctly...WTF!?!?

did you just say..they if you have an education, you would have a draft to see which job you would get!? if that is true..:picard:

so government decides what job you get? what if "you" get a crappy job..i can see you (the person who thought of this idea) once again complaining...

and doesnt this violate freedom? i wont tell you how ridiculous this idea is. a draft for jobs...good one.

a person with an english degree/education working as a mechanical engineer...AWESOME. (based on your "random draft")

maybe next time think these ideas through

But according to canucks since 77:

7. Now that most of the weeds have been pulled we proceed with
manditory political service.
Everybody with an education and of legal age will be included in the draft. It would work on a random draw basis. The only exception would be children and elderly that refuse. These people would be handsomely rewarded for serving their country. But they would have to take a series of tests to see
which position in govt they would best be suited for
. As with above, random polygraph tests would continue for anyone in power politicly and financially and in science and the military.

9. By now some of you are saying that the U.S would not let this happen. Well, Canada won't let that happen. You can call me an idealist but this country was founded by idealists( and a few crooks). Time for this country to stand up to our neighbors. I mean our political neighbors. This whole process will be painful for Canada, but will get easier fast as other countries peoples catch on. It could turn into a global revoloution to counter the corrupt financial revoloution that is happening globally.
So we stack our borders with true Canadian soldiers
, and say back off. I suspect that by then, the Corrupt in the U.S gov't will have their more than their fair share of problems that I don,t see them being much of a threat.

Everyone's either in political service, government, or military. Where's the chefs, taxi drivers, janitors, maids, call center reps, and cashiers?

Surely, he's not expecting everyone to be able to get a 6-figure middle management bureaucracy job, amiright?

Archived