The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Strange Apocalyptic Sounds Heard All Around the World

This thread goes to show that the general population couldn't handle it, even if there was something big going on up there lol.

Everything has a scientific explanation. It may be far out of our current reach, but it's there.

I've seen about 15 of these videos. Most are more of a rumbling. My friend in Minnesota heard it a month or so ago and I believe him. He's in the armed forces and has no reason at all to make it up.

This thread goes to show that the general population couldn't handle it, even if there was something big going on up there lol.

Everything has a scientific explanation. It may be far out of our current reach, but it's there.

I've seen about 15 of these videos. Most are more of a rumbling. My friend in Minnesota heard it a month or so ago and I believe him. He's in the armed forces and has no reason at all to make it up.

Or maybe they're smarter because they've accepted that whether it is something or not, they have no control and shouldn't worry about it.

I can respect that.

Personally though, I enjoy suspending belief. It's like watching a sci fi movie.

If I actually knew what was going on, I probably wouldn't be talking.

Archived