The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Alexander Radulov Cleared By Khl Team To Join Predators; Expected To Join This Week, To Play Thursday.

I love how it's all good for us when we have had a player, with a large cap-hit and salary, go on the LTIR for three straight years at the TD time but when a team gets back a player who they drafted and shouldn't have lost in the first place, it's circumventing and what-not. As many stated, he's still on his ELC.

Fans in Nashville absolutely love this. There's a pinned thread in HFBoards' Predators section, and all the Preds fans have been clamoring for him to return all year. It's a celebratory mood for them, as it should be. They're getting back a superstar -- just in time for what could be their biggest playoff push in franchise history.

Great news for Nashville not so good for everyone else. I'm still pulling for Detroit to turn it around and reclaim the 4th spot. Even with Radulov the Preds chances of making it out of the first round go down a fair bit if the Wings have home ice.

Also; in what way is this a bad thing?

A star caliber forward is what Nashville was missing, and will help them grow an already growing fan base at a more substantial rate.

People here like to crap all over fans of non-traditional hockey markets, but growing these markets is excellent for the game, I want to see teams like Florida, Phoenix, Tampa Bay, Dallas, etc succeed to grow the sport.

Archived