Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taelin

[Pgt] Canucks Troll Avs

128 posts in this topic

TROLOLOLOL, oh bubble teams. :)

Or in The Stanchion's words: "Abs down Avs."

Canucks 2-0-1 in last 3 games. I think they getting back on track!

Getting Higgy with it. 2 nice goals. Hansen was great tonight. That whole third line was great.

Finally LUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Good to see Raymond playing with a sense of urgency, definitely shows in his play that he wants the puck.

I only caught a bit of the game, but from what I saw:

Luongo with another pretty stellar game keeping the team in it for a comeback. Raymond has looked great since that healthy scratch and the third line has looked great together. Higgins is a really dynamic player. Hansen made a beast of a play on the GWG.

Great performances by Lu, Higgins, and Kesler looks like he's starting to embrace beast mode again! :towel:

Luuu once again shows that when he's on his game he is among the league's best. had a monster game tonight. great to see this 3rd line come together, hansen/higgy looking sharp together, really building some chemistry.

oh yeah, and all of a sudden, just days after everyone was panicking and ready to throw the season away, we are two points out of 1st in the conf ... :towel:

Only caught the end there, but like seeing them go after Downie. He tried to pick a fight with Hamuis and Lappierre was "How about someone your own size, bud?"

I am sure the haters will say the nucks were ganging up or something, but it's not like the rest of the Avs couldn'tget in there and protect their guy. Guess we love Hammer more then the love Downie softness.

So can we now put to rest the notion that luongo has to play through his slumps.