Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Why Didn't We Resign Torres?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
122 replies to this topic

#121 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:26 PM

the guy is a dirty player and a coward , hitting another player in a vulnerable posiition where he cannot defend himself , i hope karma catches up with raffi .

Edited by puckinloveicehockey, 19 April 2012 - 03:32 PM.

The Real war is not between the east and the west. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

tony-abbott-and-stephen-harper-custom-da

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach.

Aldous Huxley.

#122 turbosnails

turbosnails

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

He's a loose cannon - that's it in one

#123 Odjickwillkillyou

Odjickwillkillyou

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

the guy is a dirty player and a coward , hitting another player in a vulnerable posiition where he cannot defend himself , i hope karma catches up with raffi .

Did you feel the same way about Rome because his hit was very similar to Raffi's. And to add, I have not seen Torres back down from a fight that I can remember. Dirty? Debatable. Coward? Nope.

"Just cause I am from Cali does not mean I am not a Canuck. We are all Canucks!"

Special thanks to Marleau 12 for the siggy...

"Gino's got the Zaaaaaaaaaaaa's"

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.