The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Memorial Cup

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With the "2Peat"? You know that "repeat" is part of the english language, right? It would work perfectly in your statement. I have never heard of a 2peat, only repeats.

Being involved in junior hockey I love the Memorial Cup. Where else can you watch nine meaningful games in ten nights? Going to the Memorial Cup is probably something every hockey fan should do once because it is a really great time with amazing hockey thrown in.

I think the current format is pretty good. There is always room for tweaking. I love how you can no longer be eliminated on tie-breakers and that the semi-final winner now gets a day off before playing a rested team in the final.

And like you I'm not the biggest fan of the Knights. Really, I'm not the biggest fan of how they do business. I really respect how the Hunter brothers develop their talent. Not so much how they seem to circumvent the rules to get the players they want!

The only thing I think could be improved is the whole host city thing. It seems a little wrong that one team gets a free pass into the tournament. I'm not sure if there's any way to fix it though.

Maybe a mini pre-season tournament between the teams vying to host?

The only thing I think could be improved is the whole host city thing. It seems a little wrong that one team gets a free pass into the tournament. I'm not sure if there's any way to fix it though.

Maybe a mini pre-season tournament between the teams vying to host?

Archived