The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Stanley Cup Champions: L.A. Kings

Congrats to Kings.

Blaming refs is just being bitter. NJ had a bunch of things they gotten away with also. Is it the Refs fault that NJ can't capitalize on the 5 on 3 given to them during the series? Kings capitalized on their 5 min major, blame the poor PKing by the Devils.

It's not the Refs fault either that Kovalchuk couldn't hit the net this series, and it's not the refs fault the Devils kept hitting posts.

This will go down as the most-forgotten cup win decades. Even next January, when the lockout finally ends, it'll be like, "Who won the cup last year again? Oh riiiight... Some SoCal team that got a ton of help."

I'm just glad LA finally got theirs because it might mean the Canucks might be allowed to win won after St.Louis and probably Buffalo. And likely TO and Montreal again too. Cheers.

TOML

I only watched a few minutes of hockey after the first round, I'm glad its over so I don't have to be reminded of this terrible season. I don't think I'll renew my Center Ice package next year, or make my annual trips to various cities to watch nucks games. I just don't care as much about this team or this sport as much as I used too.

This will go down as the most-forgotten cup win decades. Even next January, when the lockout finally ends, it'll be like, "Who won the cup last year again? Oh riiiight... Some SoCal team that got a ton of help."

I'm just glad LA finally got theirs because it might mean the Canucks might be allowed to win won after St.Louis and probably Buffalo. And likely TO and Montreal again too. Cheers.

TOML

Archived