Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canuck2xtreme

CDCGML 2012-13

10,336 posts in this topic

Wish I could see the boxscores! Either MacLean`s presence, or Wolski`s promotion to the second line, seems to have ignited something in our organization as the Bruins swept the Stars in CDC action!

Stepan injured... 3 injuries in 5 games... ouch.

Waivers: Rick DiPietrohas been placed on waivers by the New York Rangers to accommodate the return of starting goaltender Mike Smith. Should Rick survive the waiver period without a claim he will rejoin the Connecticut Whale as our minor league affiliate team's starting goaltender.

Otts, i could kiss you.

aww hell...Smmooooooch.

Otts, i could kiss you.

aww hell...Smmooooooch.

New York Rangers Official press release regarding Rick DiPietro:

In all seriousness, the Rangers are sad to see Rick moving on. He is a fantastic goaltender and a great man, and we wish him all the best going forward. In this case, we inherited a good player with a millstone contract around his neck. Sadly, we came to the conclusion that while we appreciated the man, the contract had to be moved.

In all seriousness, the Rangers are sad to see Rick moving on. He is a fantastic goaltender and a great man, and we wish him all the best going forward. In this case, we inherited a good player with a millstone contract around his neck. Sadly, we came to the conclusion that while we appreciated the man, the contract had to be moved.

Posting this video only makes me sadder that the season premiere of Community has been postponed... because NBC feels they 'are doing so WELL with their new programming'

:picard:

CDCGML: Where y0shi comes to find depressing news =( Dear everyone: stop watching NBC on fridays until Community is back!

CDCGML: Where y0shi comes to find depressing news =( Dear everyone: stop watching NBC on fridays until Community is back!

What do they even broadcast on Friday Nights?

I really don't get the NBC logic: our Monday-Wednesday shows are doing well, so we should stop showing a Friday show and keep promoting the others? :picard:

In all seriousness, the Rangers are sad to see Rick moving on. He is a fantastic goaltender and a great man, and we wish him all the best going forward.  In this case, we inherited a good player with a millstone contract around his neck.  Sadly, we came to the conclusion that while we appreciated the man, the contract had to be moved.

SIGNING: The Buffalo Sabres have signed forward Scott Gomez to a two year deal.

Scott Gomez: 2 years, $ 3 million dollar contract ( $ 1,500,000.00 per season ).