The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

These are brand new player personnel signings i guess, and not renewals? good work on finding guys..I am always curious to know if there is an easier way than locating obscure NHL player and searching sheet after sheet after sheet to see if he is signed by one of us?

There is a good use for fantrax right there..haha...seeing who isn't claimed but has some points in the NHL/fantasy league.

These are brand new player personnel signings i guess, and not renewals? good work on finding guys..I am always curious to know if there is an easier way than locating obscure NHL player and searching sheet after sheet after sheet to see if he is signed by one of us?

There is a good use for fantrax right there..haha...seeing who isn't claimed but has some points in the NHL/fantasy league.

No I tried to call him up, but league rules and the money I invested in medical prohibit it until the Coach and GM in Phoenix stop pretending that Mike SMith will be back in a day or two.

not complaining, rules are rules and i like that they are enforced, just explaining...Smith is only listed as day to day still and that is above my investment level in the front office. I love this game for those details though. Wouldn't change it if i could.

Some AHL All Star Game Notes

Our Prospect Goalie Nikalas Svedberg was Starter for the East and got 4 Goals @ 18 Shots in the 1st Period.

Well he got most Goals against of all Goalies but also most Shots.

In the AHL , Niklas is No.2 in Wins (18) ,9th in SV% with 0,921% and witha GAA of 2,34 close to the Top 10. All in all a great 1st Year in Northamerica. This gives us hope for the Future.

Other Goalies @ the All Star Game

East:

Curtis McElhinney 1 Goal @ 16 Shots

Robin Lehner 2 Goals @ 10 Shots

West:

Barry Brust 3 Goals @ 16 Shots

Petr Mrazek 2 Goals @ 8 Shots

Justin Peters 1 Goal @ 13 Shots

Blues Prospect Sgarbossa finished the Game with a +2 Rating and no Scorerpoints.

WASHINGTON CAPITALS CURRENT LINEUP:

Evander Kane - Pavel Datsyuk - Kyle Turris

Patrik Elias - Sam Gagner - Zack Kassian

Marcus Foligno - Brad Boyes - Jakob Silfverberg

Matt Halischuk - Jacob Josefson - Jordin Tootoo

Chris Kreider(Day-to-day)

Tobias Enstrom - Keith Yandle

Kyle Quincey - Mark Fayne

Ryan Ellis - Roman Hamrlik

Matt Carkner

Simon Despres

Devan Dubnyk/Miikka Kiprusoff

Tony Romo's team showed up last night. 27 point effort got him 7th for the night in points earned, grats on that you guys needed it.

Meanwhile in New York the lack of points from goaltending is eating away at the teams possitional strength. Slowly slipping from a high of 14th down now to 22nd place, I am only hoping to get some clarity on the nature of SMith's injuries today or early tomorrow morning. Perhaps the real life Coyotes will be a little more frank now that Chad Johnson has a shutout in his season debut in net.

I know, but nothing could be done. Where I messed up was not making the cutoff on Saturday to recall Jake Muzzin before his 20 point night. But I can live with the mistake, I will kick my own ass if i miss the playoffs by 20, I will be angry at Phoenix Coyotes for not clearing up mike smith's injuries in the press if i miss by 40. lol

Archived