The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

argh, I want to buy it, but don't want to buy it...the last one i got, NHL 10 i believe it was...i played excitedly for about 40 hours over a two week period and then hockey started and i started just watching hockey for up to 20 hours a week...haha....i guess the lockout could make this years version more playable...lol

argh, I want to buy it, but don't want to buy it...the last one i got, NHL 10 i believe it was...i played excitedly for about 40 hours over a two week period and then hockey started and i started just watching hockey for up to 20 hours a week...haha....i guess the lockout could make this years version more playable...lol

As someone who has bought every single year since '02.

I can say without a doubt you will notice a huge difference in NHL 10 to NHL 13.

Given the probability of a lock-out - you will find a good amount of free time to play it.

I got XBOX - so if any of you have XBOX live - shoot me a PM.

Don't have X-Box live yet. Although if the last few games are any indication, this one will have a trial key for it. Either way, I plan on getting it soon so remind me to add you.

I've been playing these NHL games since 1994.... damn.... :lol:

not terrible though, Bernier, 5-6-2 with one shut out and a 2.36gaa and 909 s% while montoya might get stiffed by dipietro's contract...unless he moved in the offseason? not sure?

edit: found it..he signed with the Jets so he will indeed get backup numbers this year. I wasn't sure how the Islanders worked out their trouble in net....

Archived