The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will One of the Canucks Goalies be Traded Tomorrow?

215 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes

Luongo

No I don't want him to go but one of them has to

Toronto even though that really doesn't make a lot of sense (there's a boat load of rumors so it's hard to ignore the fact he's probably going there)

And yes he has asked for a trade. I'd be surprised if he didn't give the way the pricks of this market have treated him basically since his arrival. Other players see this and it deters them from wanting to come to Vancouver. People think we can actually land Weber, or other big name FA's like that? LOL. Why would anyone like that want to come here with a similar status to that of Luongo only to be criticized just about every game regardless if you played well or not. Then you have the crybabies that whine about players social lives when they do such things as party, go hunting, or attend abortion rallies.

The poll doesn't have the answers I want available:

#1 Maybe

#2 I don't know

#3 I'm not sure

#4 Good question

#5 It's possible

I wish there was a sixth question, asking if there have been too many Luongo/Schneider/Trade/Draft Day threads, to which I would answer, "absolutely!"

Hi guys,

So the first day of the NHL draft is tomorrow, and I'm hoping that with that a Canucks goalie will be traded (for me I want Lu to be traded) not only so my suspense can be ended, but also to stop all this talk on CDC about it :P . So I was just wondering if you guys think that a trade will in fact go down tomorrow, and if so who do you think it will be traded, and to whom, some of the options for the trade are only really applicable to Schneider, considering he doesn't have a NTC.

Anyways...

These were my answers:

Yes

Luongo

Luongo

Florida (Dale Tallon & GMMG will do it through comments on a Facebook status)

Yes

Luongo gets traded at the draft because Burke wants to make a splash and overpays.

We start the season with Gardiner, Schenn and Schultz on D. With the 5th pick we take Grigorenko, who fills in for Kesler to start the season. Lack out performs the veteran we sign to back up Schneider. Jensen makes the team out of camp and Schroeder becomes 13th forward. Our 4th line gets bolstered with a healthy Bitz and Volpatti. Garrison signs for a discount.

I can only dream...

Archived