The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

If I am MG, the player I am targetting in all of this is Bjugstad.....he's everything the Canucks now, and in the future........from reports I am reading, he is near NHL ready and he brings the game they need.

He's a big boy who plays big

He's a 200 ft player (can score, or shut down, block shots)

He's a strong skater

good hockey sense in every zone

can score with skill and with grit down low

Huberdeau could be a superstar, but he could also Daigle out due to his small frame........Gudbranson would be outstanding as well, but I think Bjugstad is the one that MG should be after.

I'm trying to figure it out but whats so good about Gudbranson. He got 8 or something points last season and was a -19. Then in the playoffs he didn't produce at all. Yes hes only 20 but aren't their better defensman than him that are that age.

If I am MG, the player I am targetting in all of this is Bjugstad.....he's everything the Canucks now, and in the future........from reports I am reading, he is near NHL ready and he brings the game they need.

He's a big boy who plays big

He's a 200 ft player (can score, or shut down, block shots)

He's a strong skater

good hockey sense in every zone

can score with skill and with grit down low

Huberdeau could be a superstar, but he could also Daigle out due to his small frame........Gudbranson would be outstanding as well, but I think Bjugstad is the one that MG should be after.

I'm trying to figure it out but whats so good about Gudbranson. He got 8 or something points last season and was a -19. Then in the playoffs he didn't produce at all. Yes hes only 20 but aren't their better defensman than him that are that age.

wont happen , be realistic and maybe Kulikov or heck i think Brian Campbell would be perfect for both teams , Both players are 33 and we got off with only 4 years left in his deal for 7 and we get a real puck moving dman that can QB the powerplay

Archived