Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* - - - - 12 votes

I've had budgies with longer memories..........

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
158 replies to this topic

#61 Bodee

Bodee

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,257 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:20 AM

"Then we sign a top four D who has as much push back, it would seem (unless I am missing something) as Mason Raymond on a bad day."

Surprised to hear you talking smack about Raymond Bodes.
Anyway - I think you may have missed something on this one - Garrison is not a pillow - actually a pretty solid, big blueliner (with more push back than Salo as much as Iove Sami) and a damn good fit for our top four - if you want the Canucks to get bigger and meaner, the fourth line is an easier place to do that. Aside from that, our first round pick (Gaunce was a good start) and I imagine the Luongo trade will bring another pair of big young prospects (Bjugstad and Petrovic please).

We may still be making a run at Doan with the remaining cap space.

And I'd like to see us get a tough depth forward - but I'd rather see us make a trade to do that - Ottawa is not shy and has made it clear they are reshaping their lineup - my choice would be to to out and give it up for Neil - I want those 10-15 goals and 250-300 hits in our lineup, and bad.

oldnews, you obviously saw what I did there.
As big a fan as I am of Raymond, it doesn't stretch to saying he hits big even on his good days. :)
Kevin.jpg

#62 Tangerines

Tangerines

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:23 AM

Yeah you are missing something, Garrison was top 50 in hits for D last year. He's also extremely strong, and very willing to clear out his crease.

Maybe you should wait longer than one day into Free Agency before you start writing the season off.

Is anyone ever happy on here? I guess until we get Weber some people on here won't be satisfied

#63 Tangerines

Tangerines

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:26 AM

"Then fans like you come screaming about what a lousy year it was because we got dumped in the first round."

Man, if you think that I think it was a lousy year because we got dumped in the first round you must have been on the moon during regular season. Read the post again.

As for not being able to design a team for the SC..............of course you can. You are not guaranteed to actually win it but 9 times out of 10 you avoid an LA meltdown.

"I agree that a little grittiness goes a long way no matter what...but it isn't like we can go all in. I'd rather have the 25 smartest, most skilled (at their position - both tactical and line placement) who can take a hit and keep going, than 25 dopey guys that can dish it out. This isn't Junior 'B'...this is the NHL, and you have to own a pretty deep toolbag to play here."

Boston and LA were VERY GOOD TEAMS, they were not just thugs with grit. They built a good team that would not be easy to push around.

The very idea that because you build a team good enough to gain the PT but without the physical size and pushback to impose your game every night in a best of 7 IS FLAWED, if your aim is to win the SC.

The whole point of my post is a recognition that we HAD DONE THE HARD PART, building the framework and 2 years ago we should have fined tuned this team with grit endowed ability to finish the job.

But instead MG has gone back and started on the damned framework again and WE STILL DON'T HAVE THE PUSHBACK!

Patience friend..

#64 ABurrows14

ABurrows14

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:32 AM

Honestly, how many ass kickings do we have to take until we start building for a Stanley Cup?
Personally I was gutted when we didn't learn lessons after we were "molested" out of the finals.

Then I thought we would "man up" before the playoffs. We did but it turned out young Kassian was still in diapers.

We were shown the door by LA and I sat in awe as this team who finished 8th pummelled us into submission.................Ah well I thought MG will have seen this and big things will happen and steps will be taken to toughen up for next season.

But NO.

First we show interest in a College guy a strong wind would blow over.
Then we sign a top four D who has as much push back, it would seem (unless I am missing something) as Mason Raymond on a bad day.

Now idiots on here foam at the mouth about Jokinen and Versteeg

WTF!

Do we really want to win the Stanley Cup? I am seriously beginning to doubt it.
The grit / push back that makes the difference as far as I can see is NOT in the 3rd and 4th lines it's where the real battles take place...........the 1st and 2nd lines in both offence AND defence.

When is this team going to get back to basic principles. The D is for first and foremost keeping goals out of our net and ensuring our goalie is NOT molested.

The offence is for getting goals 5 on 5 and in particularly from the forward trio. We have lived for too long on the PP at this Club and it's high time we started taking names and kicking asses.

We are already known as pushovers and divers, is this an attempt to enhance our PP figures? If so we need to get our priorities right.

MG, I'm not impressed with your FIRST BIG MOVE. Unlike many on here I have a very good memory.

He's going after Doan and that I know for a fact. Depends on Doan, but that's a tough leader and a very good move. You do realize he follows a NJ method in terms of contracts, players take less to play here so the team as a whole has a higher level of talent.

He has 5 mil in his bank, Lou to go.

Relax idiot

wow they suck, only two presidents trophies in a row, and a stanley cup final. you're what gives vanc fans a reputation as whiners.

#65 Bodee

Bodee

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,257 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:34 AM

Do you ever stop complaining? It seems everything you post is negative.

Firstly, thanks for reading all my posts.....secondly your next original contribution will no doubt be your first. If you have no interest in the thread........do one.
Kevin.jpg

#66 John.Tallhouse

John.Tallhouse

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:35 AM

It's idiots like you that ran luo out of town with your drama and negativity, Garrison is a beast, a hometown kid who wants to play here, I guarentee you he'll bring more energy and passion than anyone has brought this past season.

Honestly, how many ass kickings do we have to take until we start building for a Stanley Cup?
Personally I was gutted when we didn't learn lessons after we were "molested" out of the finals.

Then I thought we would "man up" before the playoffs. We did but it turned out young Kassian was still in diapers.

We were shown the door by LA and I sat in awe as this team who finished 8th pummelled us into submission.................Ah well I thought MG will have seen this and big things will happen and steps will be taken to toughen up for next season.

But NO.

First we show interest in a College guy a strong wind would blow over.
Then we sign a top four D who has as much push back, it would seem (unless I am missing something) as Mason Raymond on a bad day.

Now idiots on here foam at the mouth about Jokinen and Versteeg

WTF!

Do we really want to win the Stanley Cup? I am seriously beginning to doubt it.
The grit / push back that makes the difference as far as I can see is NOT in the 3rd and 4th lines it's where the real battles take place...........the 1st and 2nd lines in both offence AND defence.

When is this team going to get back to basic principles. The D is for first and foremost keeping goals out of our net and ensuring our goalie is NOT molested.

The offence is for getting goals 5 on 5 and in particularly from the forward trio. We have lived for too long on the PP at this Club and it's high time we started taking names and kicking asses.

We are already known as pushovers and divers, is this an attempt to enhance our PP figures? If so we need to get our priorities right.

MG, I'm not impressed with your FIRST BIG MOVE. Unlike many on here I have a very good memory.

Posted Image

#67 GLASSJAW

GLASSJAW

LEGENDARY POSER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,049 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:35 AM

haha could you imagine bodee's overall disposition if he gets this worked up over something so far out of his control

poor guy

212e8lw.jpg

i'm not alone; i'll never be

#68 TOMapleLaughs

TOMapleLaughs

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,792 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:37 AM

Look at my posts / topics.

God, why?

comeundone.gif

#69 ABurrows14

ABurrows14

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:38 AM

As I said,

And a few minutes later its confirmed

Hockeyy Insiderr@HockeyyInsiderr

#Canucks talking to Doan today. Don't know by what means, but Shane will be talking to Vancouver reps in afternoon. #CONFIRMED

Expand

#70 Baggins

Baggins

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,899 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:40 AM

No the list of injuries indicate that. Watch the games again and save yourself some embarrassment.

Yup, somebody should have beat Lucic up for going over Hamhuis' back giving him a hernia.

Henrik, Kesler, Samuelsson and Ehrhoff were all injured long before we saw the big bad Bruins. Hamhuis did himself in, while Higgins was injured blocking a shot. Rome took himself out with a cheap shot, while Ballard was out with a severe case of suckage. If not for all the injuries we could have taken the Bruins. Beating somebody up after an injury occurs changes nothing.

MentalMidgetSig.jpg

#71 oldnews

oldnews

Declining Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,134 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:45 AM

As I said,

And a few minutes later its confirmed

Hockeyy Insiderr@HockeyyInsiderr
#Canucks talking to Doan today. Don't know by what means, but Shane will be talking to Vancouver reps in afternoon. #CONFIRMED
Expand

sorry that source doesn't confirm anything - you are a better source - but making a bid for Doan is a no brainer.

#72 Baggins

Baggins

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,899 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:45 AM

Is anyone ever happy on here? I guess until we get Weber some people on here won't be satisfied

Nope. Parise and Nash better be included as well. Otherwise MG has simply dropped the ball again. ;)

MentalMidgetSig.jpg

#73 Navyblue

Navyblue

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,199 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:46 AM

I've had nieces and nephews who take more before crying like little babies.

SCF, 2 president's trophies...

Please, shut up.
Posted Image

#74 Hugemanskost

Hugemanskost

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:48 AM

Garrison is a fantastic signing by MG. There's some risk involved, but, he is a big, physical kid who wants to be in VanCity.

The Canucks should look at moving their 2013 first rounder for that big, physical defender / power forward you speak of, Bodee.

Draft picks are a crap shoot and if you can move a crap shoot for a proven physical player, why not? People say that Gaustad for a 1st rounder was overpayment? I disagree.

I would rather our team fill a need now rather than gamble on possibly filling a need two or three years down the road.

:towel: :canucks:

webkit-fake-url://D8829558-F65F-49B9-9829-A7DFC7F2E6E4/application.pdf

:towel: :canucks:

#75 **Pavel4Life**

**Pavel4Life**

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:48 AM

I wanted Parros.
If not merely for the fact that him and Lapierre would be handing out moustache rides like candy to the other teams girlfriends while ruining their top lines lives every game.
CFOO SIG FTW!

QUOTE (bugmo @ Jul 23 2009, 12:09 AM) And you are an idiot who can't see things for the way they are. It's people like you who make it seem okay for the canucks to have a non playoff making team every year. Gillis supporter go jump off the Patullo.

This was said to me and it makes me laugh everytime I read it.

#76 canuckelhead70

canuckelhead70

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:52 AM

Firstly, thanks for reading all my posts.....secondly your next original contribution will no doubt be your first. If you have no interest in the thread........do one.

Utter bollocks!

words of wisdom. Dude, go out and get a hug. It will be ok

#77 krazysl

krazysl

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:59 AM

I agree to the op to a degree. We do need to get toughger, i think kassian will be better this season. I am happy with garrison only because he is a local, abd will help our pp out. MG is not done yet, Lou will be traded and bring in assets and we still have cap space to bring in, fingers crossed Doan. He would bring the grit we need.

#78 Bodee

Bodee

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,257 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:05 AM

I didnt even have to read the whole thread too know where this was going, you sir should go put the cone on your head, step back into the bubble of the World Of Warcraft and go try and cast your warlock hit points elsewhere. you arent happy with the team.... fine. but to actually rant and rave about how LA was a number 8 team is ridiculous. they lost 4 games the entire cup run, and honestly i dont think i could find a person who thought that the way they were playing leading into the playoffs was anything close to an 8th seed. As for your Schultz reference..... ..... every team in the league was after this guy and when we missed out on him Garrison was the only suitable defenceman in the FA market that the canucks could afford to replace and aging salo and yes maybe he isnt totally proven yet but Carle and Suter are going to get huge money, more than MG wanted to spend when we already have 3 above average dmen

Point one - What do you mean where the thread was going?

Point two - What are you waffling about?

Point three - I am not so much unhappy with the team as being unhappy with attempts to address its shortcomings. I didn't realise we had to like EVERYTHING about the team.

Point four - Behave yourself.

Point five - Whether the way they were playing was of a team lying 8th or not was not my point. Were we playing like a team who were first? The fact is they were 8th and we were first and if they were playing a lot better than that, then more fool us for underestimating them and looking like dummies in the first 2 games. It was in my view two totally unprofessional performances.

Point six - What are you saying? If everyone else wants a player we should just ignore our ACTUAL requirements and go after him too? That is not good management in my book.

Point seven - The fact is we have spent a hell of a lot of money that could have gone towards getting the type of player we ACTUALLY need. I would even have been happy with paying more for that type of player..........wouldn't you? The object was not to replace Sami but get a big gritty stay at home defence man to protect our goalie or an equally imposing and gritty,physical D who could lead with the conviction of a Chara or Pronger.
Kevin.jpg

#79 Bodee

Bodee

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,257 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:10 AM

I've had nieces and nephews who take more before crying like little babies.

SCF, 2 president's trophies...

Please, shut up.

Another idiot with the "feel the need to contribute SFA" complex. .............and stop making your nephews and nieces cry, you should be ashamed to admit that on here :)

Edited by Bodee, 02 July 2012 - 11:47 AM.

Kevin.jpg

#80 Super_Canuck

Super_Canuck

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:13 AM

I agree, this team is not any better then last year. Everyone has their MG blinders on and look at him as the massiah who will bring us glory but he aint gonna do crap! U watch, he will sign some garbage players to some garbage contracts

#81 Bodee

Bodee

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,257 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:46 AM

Many people wanted Scheen because he was in some eyes the greatest to ever play the game. He is so good it should be a straight one for one with Lu. Many people stated because Schenn hits. Now we sign G52, a guy who hits and who actually knows how to play on the PP. But that's not good enough for you. We had grit last year it just so happened they were hurt early in the season.

I'm not a fan of Kas yet, hopefully he will turn me around but could there not be grit there?

If this team does nothing but disappoint you year after year and you have so much trouble sleeping at night, do you think it might be time to root for another team that can bing you a tiny bit of piece into your life? It might just be time for you to reitre from watching hockey.

I never mentioned Schenn, I mentioned Schultz, I never mentioned hits, in fact when someone else did all I said was that it was a misleading/unreliable statistic.

Did you read my post I'm not looking for bottom 6 grit but top 6 and D grit..........come on man if you are trying to disrespect me at least read my post.

If you persist in writing stuff like your last para, please don't attribute it to me. I am perfectly at peace in my life and happy to continue being a fan of the Canucks and their players (unlike some)

I feel I am entitled to speak of my concerns whenever I wish to. It seems to be you who is upset. Otherwise in your position I would have said nothing. I guess the thought of adding your penny's worth was just too strong to resist.
Kevin.jpg

#82 gordfish

gordfish

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

I can see the OP's point. We need a number one defenseman and Garrison isn't it. Truth be told, he may be nothing more than a depth defender who had a nosebleed season playing alongside Brian Campbell.

However...

I know everyone around here is tired of hearing the name Shea Weber, but I still believe he is headed Vancouver's way one way or another; perhaps the Garrison signing will help facilitate that move sooner rather than later.

Looking at the defense now, Gillis can afford to use Edler as the centerpiece of a deal with Nashville.

Maybe I'm reaching. Either way, the Garrison signing is a 'wait and see' move IMO. It could really blow in MG's face.

As for the other point, he's bang on. The Canucks need size and pushback in their top 6 forward group. But I'm pretty sure Gillis knows this, given what he has done at the draft over the last two seasons and given the deal for Kassian. It now appears that he is also making a pitch for Nash, and I'm sure a big top 6 forward is in the asking price for Luongo.

#83 cadillaccts

cadillaccts

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:53 AM

I came here expecting to see budgies.

Thanks for nothing.

#84 Jai604

Jai604

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,040 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:53 AM

It's a bit early to freak out, don't you think?

It's only the second day of free agency, and I'm not exactly sure why you would be so upset about Garrison being signed.

He's 6'2 and 218-220 lbs, plays physical and has a cannon of a shot.

Honestly, on the first day of free agency, three tough guys were signed: Parros, Tootoo, and Carkner. Do you really think any of those three are the key to us winning a cup?

Truthfully, it's not quite fair to use LA as a reason that this team sucks. Los Angeles was NOT a real 8th seed. On paper at the beginning of the season most people thought they were a lock for their division and would have been contending for the conference, not twiddling down near the cutoff. They beat us in 5, SWEPT the Blues, and then managed to win the cup while losing a total of FOUR TIMES.

Clearly that was a case of a team finally waking up and playing to, and above their potential. That's what the Stanley Cup is all about.

Truth be told, what you want, then, is a complete re-tooling of this team. I get it, you want more snarl, but what do we do about that? Who do we sign? This thread is a lot of ranting and complaining, but who then, in your opinion do we sign or trade for to make this team have more push-back?

RIP LB RR PD

#85 Navyblue

Navyblue

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,199 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:54 AM

Another idiot with the "feel the need to contribute SFA" complex. .............and stop making your nephews and nieces cry, you should be ashamed to admit that on here :)

Just going to send a personal attack without arguing my points? Yes, I must be another idiot.

Wasn't there another 'sky is falling' thread that this whining op could be inserted in to?
Posted Image

#86 ABNuck

ABNuck

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:05 PM

I admire your grit to stick with your OP and your point...I wish you were an NHL calibre player, you have the "heart of a Canuck" and could have been a more vocal Captain than the last 3 we've had. Having said that, I do agree with SOME of what you are saying (although my original reply seems as though I was ragging on you). But I will stand by my point that it is VERY difficult, in this salary cap era, to build a team with a shot at the cup. First of all, which would you rather have: "a gritty mean aggressive push-back" team that loses in the first round to a better one...or a "highly skilled keep your cool no matter what" team that loses in Game 7 of the SCF? My point is this...when you look back NO team has won back-to-back Stanleys since 1998, and only 3 teams (Detroit, Pittsburgh and Dallas) have appeared (win or lose) in consecutive SCFs.

And again...the current Stanley Cup playoff format has very little to do with who is the best team in the NHL. It simply crowns the best team in the playoffs. Since the current playoff format rewards in a "rock-paper-scissors" format then it depends on who you draw in each round. We could build a grittier team and maintain the samescoring lavels and defensive numbers...but we could draw a speedy team in round 1 that simply walks around us and "boom goes the dynamite".

Every GM in the league wants 25 guys that are 6'2" plus, 220 pounds plus, skate like Raymond, stick handle like Eberle, hit like Brown, fight like Ripper, score like Stamkos and have the the heart of Iginla...but THAT lineup would cost 200 million bucks. So EVERY GM must make compromises.

I like our team...and I like the commitment our players have made to play here, under GMMG and to play AV's system. Back to back Hart winners, Art Ross winners, Jennings winners, Selke winner, 2 time PC winners and SC Finalists...I'd say overall we ARE the best team in the NHL...and Garrison just made us better.

As for the grit needed to go deep in the playoffs...don't get me started on how much better OUR player's conditioning needs to be than any other team in the league...just based on the travel factor alone! So when you go deep into the playoffs and simply run out of gas by the SCF, well I'd say our boys layed it all out there and held nothing back.

#87 erkayloomeh

erkayloomeh

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:07 PM

It's a bit early to freak out, don't you think?

It's only the second day of free agency, and I'm not exactly sure why you would be so upset about Garrison being signed.

He's 6'2 and 218-220 lbs, plays physical and has a cannon of a shot.

Honestly, on the first day of free agency, three tough guys were signed: Parros, Tootoo, and Carkner. Do you really think any of those three are the key to us winning a cup?

Truthfully, it's not quite fair to use LA as a reason that this team sucks. Los Angeles was NOT a real 8th seed. On paper at the beginning of the season most people thought they were a lock for their division and would have been contending for the conference, not twiddling down near the cutoff. They beat us in 5, SWEPT the Blues, and then managed to win the cup while losing a total of FOUR TIMES.

Clearly that was a case of a team finally waking up and playing to, and above their potential. That's what the Stanley Cup is all about.

Truth be told, what you want, then, is a complete re-tooling of this team. I get it, you want more snarl, but what do we do about that? Who do we sign? This thread is a lot of ranting and complaining, but who then, in your opinion do we sign or trade for to make this team have more push-back?

True that Parros, tootoo and Carkner arent going to be "the key" to us winning a cup but they will be a "pc" to us winning the cup. As Bob mckenzie put it, Brandon Prust will make his teammates in montreal play with alot more courage. While these tough players dont score and sometimes take more penalties than your average joe, they do have a phsycological impact on the other team. In particular Im thinking of the keith hit on Daniel and the facewashing of Daniel that went unanswered. I would find that somewhat embarasing if i were Daniel....dont you think? If I were Daniel id be playing alot more of a catious game!!!

Edited by erkayloomeh, 02 July 2012 - 12:08 PM.

GOD BE PRAISED

#88 ABNuck

ABNuck

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:14 PM

And to all those "fans" wishing we'd land a 7 million dollar star (be it Weber or Suter or Parise)...where's their Stanley Cup rings? They couldn't get it done with a lower salary in another city...you think if we throw them a big juicy contract, give up some of our middle pay guys and take on some AHL guys to replace them (to stay under the Cap) that they would suddenly be our saviour? Give your heads a shake...I'd rather have 10 x 4 million dollar players who sign a homer contract and WANT to be here, than a hired gun who destroys our salary balance because "he's a star a deserves a shot at the cup on a contending team". If you think the grass is greener in your neighbor's yard, try watering your own.

Edited by ABNuck, 02 July 2012 - 12:15 PM.

#89 Jai604

Jai604

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,040 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:17 PM

True that Parros, tootoo and Carkner arent going to be "the key" to us winning a cup but they will be a "pc" to us winning the cup. As Bob mckenzie put it, Brandon Prust will make his teammates in montreal play with alot more courage. While these tough players dont score and sometimes take more penalties than your average joe, they do have a phsycological impact on the other team. In particular Im thinking of the keith hit on Daniel and the facewashing of Daniel that went unanswered. I would find that somewhat embarasing if i were Daniel....dont you think? If I were Daniel id be playing alot more of a catious game!!!

I forgot about Prust.

Don't get me wrong, I would have loved for the Canucks to have found a way to sign Moen and Prust, but the truth of the matter is that Moen wasn't available.

I agree that this team needs push-back, but the point is, who?

RIP LB RR PD

#90 Bodee

Bodee

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,257 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:28 PM

It's idiots like you that ran luo out of town with your drama and negativity, Garrison is a beast, a hometown kid who wants to play here, I guarentee you he'll bring more energy and passion than anyone has brought this past season.

You're a fool. If you had a clue it would be your first. Why not check my posts on Lu. Don't give me any of your hometown pish either. If he stands up for our goalie and drops them for the Sedins, yes I'll be happy...........I don't see any of that in his history though. .................by the way, you can guarantee FA and you know it, so what's the point of saying anything like that?
Kevin.jpg

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.