Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* - - - - 3 votes

Mikael Samuelsson puts a lot of the blame on Alex Burrows for Canucks cup loss

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
161 replies to this topic

#151 MJDDawg

MJDDawg

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:32 PM

This goes to show you our team hadn't fully grown up yet.

Says a lot about our leadership core doesn't it?

1zchaix.jpg

Always vigilant and on the lookout for Tiger Singh,The Stork, Shamu101, Mangoes, Cucumbers, Proballhockeyplayer, Dal Colle, DontTradeEdler, RespectYourEdlers23, D.T.E. and...

#152 nuck nit

nuck nit

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,160 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:30 AM

1. Jeez, it was just posted that he did have sour grapes about being traded... during the season. It was difficult for him? Yup.

2. No sht.

3. He should be a bit more classy and keep his yap shut. But like i said, nobody in Florida seemed to care. In Detroit, they're going to ask about their rival Canucks, not the Panthers.

4. See above.

Right,we have a GM who throws his players under the bus but a player is not allowed to speak his mind?

We are on a forum blabbing all day long but an actual NHL player is not allowed to voice his own opinions?

You might want to take your own advice and keep your own yap from flapping-especially as you have no clue what basis Samuelsson is deriving his comments upon.

My guess is that as an actual NHL player he may have an opinion worth listening to.

Edited by nuck nit, 14 July 2012 - 05:53 AM.

#153 tiredatwork

tiredatwork

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:20 AM

Right,we have a GM who throws his players under the bus but a player is not allowed to speak his mind?

We are on a forum blabbing all day long but an actual NHL player is not allowed to voice his own opinions?

You might want to take your own advice and keep your own yap from flapping-especially as you have no clue what basis Samuelsson is deriving his comments upon.

My guess is that as an actual NHL player he may have an opinion worth listening to.

How come every other guy that leaves us takes parting shots at management (bmo/sob/coho/mschneider/sammy/williem) and it's always sour grapes, it's never that they were actually treated badly, weird.

#154 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,929 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:23 AM

Much ado about nothing?......

Posted Image

#155 the boards

the boards

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:54 AM

It was actually fun making heads/tails of the translation...you can see how the language is structured differently.

As for what players think of other players, or of anything, it's only mildly interesting.

...I'd much rather be playing or watching hockey.
Of the dwarves, little is said.

#156 TOMapleLaughs

TOMapleLaughs

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,661 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:07 AM

"Ew, these grapes are sour. Well, i'll put them in the fridge for... All season... And maybe someone in Detroit will care when i pull them out."
Posted Image

#157 Hectic

Hectic

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:02 PM

No he doesn't you paraphrasing attention seeking guy

#158 fwybwed

fwybwed

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:11 AM

• Wow...post titles for Yahoo News lol so misleading~! Dont post anymore please

#159 Mr.DirtyDangles

Mr.DirtyDangles

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:14 PM

The first paragraph is nearly unreadable ? The rest pfff no real call out on Burr ? Dirtwings will always be one of my most hated teams this just adds some more fuel to the already raging fire >)

Edited by vanfan73, 12 August 2012 - 02:15 PM.

tumblr_m9hjp8vrqX1reh8b2o1_250.gif

Once, on vacation,  using only a rake and a pair of sunglasses,

I single-handedly defended a small village in Italy from a colony of angry wasps. :ph34r:

#160 GHL

GHL

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:37 PM

Lol. I'm pretty sure it's Luongos fault.

;)

I'm pretty sure it was Hamhuis' fault...

Or maybe the total lack of scoring is to blame?

Luongo did his job. No one else did. No, Daniel getting bitched slapped didn't deflate the team in the least.

Posted Image

#161 TheEhrhoffEffect

TheEhrhoffEffect

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,152 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:54 PM

How come every other guy that leaves us takes parting shots at management (bmo/sob/coho/mschneider/sammy/williem) and it's always sour grapes, it's never that they were actually treated badly, weird.

Management isn't as good as it's made out to be? Nobody knows what happens behind the scenes except for the team.

#162 TheEhrhoffEffect

TheEhrhoffEffect

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,152 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:59 PM

Nvm

Edited by TheEhrhoffEffect, 12 August 2012 - 08:59 PM.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.