The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dave Bolland? Hell no/yes!

burrows101

It's amazing how forgiving and forgetful some people on here are. It's not just what he says, it's his actions too. I see him taking cheap shots at players all game long. He is a disgrace to hockey.

A lot of people turned on Kesler after last year's playoffs, it would only take a week for them to realize how stupid it is to have bolland.

The sedin's have cell phones too! I'm sure Gillis can give them a shout and ask them what they think about adding Bolland to the mix? I'm sure they would say they would rather be playing with him then against him. Just think of another playoff series where bolland is running around agitating the hell out of toews and kane, that would be fun to watch. What would be even better would be watching how many times the canucks would fake shots wait for lou to fall on his face and bury it top cheese!

Dave Bolland is exactly what this team needs! Big body, hard working for-checker that chips in and elevates his game in the playoffs. It would not take long to except him in the locker room. If you think the Sedin's are going to be mad or not except him your crazy. Hank and Dank are stand up dude's this is pro hockey they will embrace him as a teammate and move forward.

I will take a hard working physical player scoring 40+ points in a second although I would prefer Stalberg. You have to remember Canucks fans hate Dave Bolland for a reason. Because he did exactly what he wanted to against us. It sure would be nice having him on our side doing that to the other teams.

Gillis has said in interviews before he expects players coming in to have a VERY high level of character both on and off the ice. He also stated he asks players around the dressing room about their attitude on potential people coming in before making his decisions.

Ergo, Bolland is never, ever coming here, period. There's no point even speculating about it.

Guest gumballthechewy

canucks players would have no problem acquiring bolland because they're grown men who don't hold childish grudges over meaningless words, and because he would make the team better.

Let me use an analogy here. You come catch your handyman banging your wife....you and her work things out stay together. 2 years later that same handyman wants to rent a room in your house. Are you saying you would do it because the house would stay in better shape?

Some things are unforgivable...I would hope the Canucks organization would have a little more dignity than that

Archived