Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

CDC STHS Hockey League (Toronto and New Jersey Available)

Guys if you want any of your players position changed or added to please pm me but be prepared to show some proof

NHL.com

TSN.ca

Sportsmen.ca

Forcaster ??

These are all valid sources and I am sure there are a few more

Guys if you want any of your players position changed or added to please pm me but be prepared to show some proof

NHL.com

TSN.ca

Sportsmen.ca

Forcaster ??

These are all valid sources and I am sure there are a few more

Are LW aloud to play rw and rw aloud to play LW and centers allows to play wing?

I say yes they are,players play out if position in the NHL sometimes,I say we do it here.

Are LW aloud to play rw and rw aloud to play LW and centers allows to play wing?

I say yes they are,players play out if position in the NHL sometimes,I say we do it here.

I can't really control where you play your players but like I said earlier if you want me to switch them in the system be prepared to show me some proof

Goddammit....flash crashed so I can't go on tchat....what did you do to make it work again lax?

So, um, I'm going to start fielding offers for Weber's rights :( Doesn't mean I'll trade him just fielding offers....I will still try and re-sign him

Also if you are a crapty ass team like the Islanders or Columbus go ahead and offersheet him for 8M+ if you want

As long as you don't suspend any of my forwards for playing on the point on the PP ;)

* Weber offersheet coming up. Going to be bigger and better than the one in real life , haha.

As long as you don't suspend any of my forwards for playing on the point on the PP ;)

* Weber offersheet coming up. Going to be bigger and better than the one in real life , haha.

PM for trade talk detroit willing to listen on pretty much anyone not named zetterberg and datsyuk unless you wow me but never say never.

So, um, I'm going to start fielding offers for Weber's rights :( Doesn't mean I'll trade him just fielding offers....I will still try and re-sign him

Also if you are a crapty ass team like the Islanders or Columbus go ahead and offersheet him for 8M+ if you want