The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Toronto and New Jersey Available)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Montreal Canadiens re-sign PROSPECT Alex Galchenyuk to a 3 year 10.5 million dollar contract

Boston Bruins re-sign UFA Greg Zanon to a 2 year 3.4 million dollar contract

Boston Bruins re-sign UFA Brian Rolston to a 1 year 1 million dollar contract

Boston Bruins re-sign UFA Joe Corvo to a 2 year 4 million dollar contract

Dallas Stars re-sign UFA Sheldon Souray to a 2 year 5 million dollar contract

Tampa Bay Lightning re-sign RFA Jaroslav Janus to a 2 year 1.6 million dollar contract

Tampa Bay Lightning re-sign UFA Brett Clark to a 1 year 1 million dollar contract

Winnipeg Jets re-sign RFA Evander Kane to a 6 year 34.5 million dollar contract

Carolina Hurricanes re-sign UFA Bryan Allen to a 2 year 7.5 million dollar contract

Carolina Hurricanes re-sign RFA Derek Joslin to a 1 year .700 million dollar contract

Carolina Hurricanes re-sign PROSPECT Chris Terry to a 3 year 2.025 million dollar contract

New York Islanders re-sign UFA Jeremy Colliton to a 2 year 4 million dollar contract

Pending 1 possible trade involving Sergei Gonchar, This is the complete 2012-13 Ottawa Senators line-up. We are quite happy with using this line-up entering the 2012-13 season.

Michalek - Spezza - Kessel

MacArthur - Bozak - Foligno

Smith - Stajan - Neil

Greening - Konopka - Butler

(Regin, O'Brien)

Liles - Karlsson

Kuba - Gonchar

Philips - Carkner

Anderson

Bishop

This really makes sense.

When I offered to sign Parise to a long term deal like this, I was told "My client Mr. Parise would prefer a short term deal as he feels he would like to assess the state of the franchise".

They sign long term deals at 7 and 8 year deals because Nashville is really more of a contender than New Jersey right?

I'm starting to wonder if these agents know what their doing, because this makes zero sense at all.

New Jersey management is not happy at all.

This really makes sense.

When I offered to sign Parise to a long term deal like this, I was told "My client Mr. Parise would prefer a short term deal as he feels he would like to assess the state of the franchise".

They sign long term deals at 7 and 8 year deals because Nashville is really more of a contender than New Jersey right?

I'm starting to wonder if these agents know what their doing, because this makes zero sense at all.

Report: Minnesota is on the verge of trading top prospect Charlie Coyle to an Eastern Conference team for a pair of prospects. GM A1 CANUCK is also looking for one more defencemen to round out the defensive core. It's assumed that Minnesota is likely to remain low-key in free agency as the team is already closing in on 50 contracts.

This really makes sense.

Archived